Kitsune Summoning

Todoroki is mini-sized but still the same age as he always is, though his behavior is that of a child's.

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

Empty picture frames littered the walls and blackout curtains covered the window. A black Queen-sized bed laid against the wall adjacent from the door with pillows and blankets thrown onto them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" the older male queried, leaning against the closed door with his arms crossed. A small Todoroki sat on the foot of the bed, his hands folded into his lap while looking at the ash-blond innocently.

"Um, do you mind brushing my hair and tails?" the two-tone asked, his face slightly red. "S-Sorry if it's weird to ask, but, um..." His ears flattened against his head, tails flat on the bed. "You know what, forget it, this must be a misunder—"

Bakugo growled and leaned off the door, sitting beside the spirit and running his fingers through the male's hair. Todoroki closed his eyes, leaning into the touch and purring before catching himself and swatting the ash-blond's hand away.

"A-A real brush, please. I don't want your hands to get dirty..." The spirit's voice was similar to a child's, matching his small demeanor and large eyes. "Just don't get too close to the base of my tail when you brush me."

Bakugo huffed and rolled his eyes, quickly grabbing a brush from the mahogany dresser and brushing the two-tone's hair. It wasn't matted or dirty, but the older male could tell the spirit needed a bath. He smelled of ivy and birch, reeking throughout the bedroom like a virus.

"I'll run you a bath," he stated, placing the brush on the bed before heading to the door. "You fucking stink of nature." Bakugo slammed the door shut, leaving Todoroki to himself until he came back.

The young male heard the sound of running water from behind the wall, dreading as he imagined his fur getting wet and heavy. Water was his natural enemy—he'd do anything to keep away from it.

Todoroki's tails entwined together and his ears flattened, fur slowly puffing up from the fear of taking a bath. He knew he smelled horrible, but the spirit would rather bathe with only a toothbrush than use water.

He no longer heard the splashing of clear liquid. Bakugo had opened the door, gesturing for Todoroki to get in and quickly clean himself. However, Todoroki refused and scooted farther onto the bed, curling his legs and arms to make himself as small as possible.

"Get in the fucking bath, you dirty fox," Bakugo demanded, opening the door wider before violently grabbing Todoroki by his collar and dragging him. The two-tone whined and lashed out, scratching Bakugo on the cheek until blood slowly seeped out.

The spirit stopped fussing and stared at the damage he'd done. His eyes started to water, "I-I'm sorry! Don't hurt me, please, I'll do whatever you want! I-I'll even get in the water!!" Todoroki tried to pry the ash-blond's hand off him, but Bakugo kept a firm grip, making the spirit squeak.

Bakugo delicately ran his fingers over the wound, pulling away to see blood had covered the pads of his fingers. Todoroki prepared for the worse, squeezing his eyes shut and waiting for his punishment.

However, Todoroki didn't anticipate a pair of plush lips on his, making him open his eyes and see Bakugo inches away from his face.

"There. That'll shut you up for a while. You said you'd do anything, right? Get in the bath and clean yourself." The ash-blond released the two-tone and pointed at the filled bathtub, his glare making Todoroki squeak and run inside, the door closing harshly after him.