Bank Robbery (Omegaverse)

The day was like any other, Bakugo and Todoroki were ambling along the sidewalk for their daily walk, conversing and enjoying each other's company. However, today was their payday from work, and the two wanted to cash in their check at the bank.

While heading to the bank with a check in their hands, Bakugo glared at anyone who dared to gaze at Todoroki, able to know the difference between normal gazes and lustful ones. Todoroki was his Omega and Bakugo wanted to make sure everyone knew that.

"Katsuki, aren't you being a little too aggressive?" Todoroki asked as Bakugo drew him to his side, an arm around his waist that gradually tightened as nearby Alphas and Betas brushed passed them. "I understand you're being protective of me, but I can handle myself even without a Quirk."

Bakugo stopped as Todoroki did too, cupping the Omega's cheeks and pecking him on the lips, "I know, but I can't help myself. Just the thought of seeing someone eye you with lust is something my inner Alpha can't tolerate, especially when I see it happen before my eyes." The ash-blond kissed Todoroki again before clasping a firm hand in his and resuming their walk to the bank. "Being Quirkless has nothing to do with your ability to protect yourself. I know you're strong, and any dumbass willing to take advantage of that will regret ever thinking you're weak."

Todoroki sighed, a small smile accompanying his soft expression as Bakugo squeezed his hand for reassurance, "Thanks, Katsuki. I needed that."

"Anything for you, Shoto," Bakugo stated, kissing him again before arriving at the bank, gliding up the stairs and to the end of the line between red ropes. The ash-blond clicked his tongue in annoyance, gazing at his boyfriend's split hair before him. He loved how soft and delicate it seemed, subconsciously running his fingers through each lock as Todoroki smiled and leaned to his touch.

The line gradually shortened, though minutes went by before the couple could make it a step. Todoroki sighed in annoyance, leaning against Bakugo's chest as arms wrapped gently around him, drawing him closer as Bakugo buried his face into the two-tone's hair.

However, despite the silence and occasionally whispers throughout the bank, sirens wailed as many men and a woman in black barreled into the building, holding many varieties of shotguns, rifles, and other firearms.

"Hands in the air and don't move or I'll shoot!" the assumed leader of the group threatened, his colleges aiming their guns at everyone while two quickly shot the guards, rendering them lifeless on the ground. Bakugo spun on his heels, directing his attention to the armed men until he heard a muffled scream behind him, turning to see Todoroki was in the arms of one of the robbers, tape over his mouth and binding his wrists and legs. The ash-blond tried to run to him, but a robber put the muzzle of her gun to his head, demanding him to put his hands up and lie on the ground.

Other hostages were bound like Todoroki, crowded in the corner while the female robber ordered the bank teller to give her money, two colleges keeping their firearms aimed at the hostages while another aimed at Bakugo's head, glaring at him.

"My my, look at this pretty thing~!" one of the men cooed, crouching in front of Todoroki as his lustful eyes scanned the Omega's body, making Todoroki squirm in his binds. "Hey, Karen, this one's a treat, isn't he? And an Omega at that!"

The female, known as Karen, rolled her eyes and demanded the bank teller to fetch the manager. While a feud continued between Karen and the man, Bakugo kicked his assailant's gun out of his hand, grabbing it and rending the man in a chokehold from behind, the muzzle of the gun to his skull. This alerted the other robbers, the woman ordering Todoroki's assailant to deal with the ash-blond.

"Don't think of moving any closer or I'll kill this bastard!" Bakugo hissed, the man's hands attempting to remove his arms from his neck, though Bakugo pressed the muzzle harder against his head to make him stop. "Leave right fucking now or none of you will make it out alive!"