Baby Bakugo - Fluff Part 3

"Bakugo...let me sleep a little longer... Five more minutes..." Todoroki slurred as Baby Bakugo pressed a hand to his cheek, applying more pressure while whining to get his attention.

Todoroki gave up, opening his eyes and seeing Baby Bakugo grin at him, his tongue poking out through his lips as he bounced up and down on Todoroki's chest, making the other lose his breath and lift the ash-blond off him.

"Why are you so energetic, Bakugo?" the student asked as Baby Bakugo wiggled and bounced in his arms. Todoroki sighed, sliding off the couch and heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. He picked up the ash-blond, setting him on his side before scanning the cabinets of contents to eat. "Do you want miso soup? Applesauce?"

Baby Bakugo leaned forward, trying to grab a small container of spice, though Todoroki pushed it away, making him whine and growl at the student.

"You can't have it, Bakugo. It's too spicy. I'll give you cinnamon applesauce instead." Todoroki opened the fridge, taking out a small container of applesauce while Bakugo continued to hit his chest, upset with Todoroki as he squirmed and tried to pry himself from the two-tone's grip. "Bakugo, stop. I understand you're upset but hitting me won't solve that."

Baby Bakugo huffed, securing his arms around Todoroki's neck, not wanting to be put down. Todoroki tried prying him off, but the ash-blond whined and clung tighter, wanting to be fed where he was.

The student gave in, sighing before opening the applesauce and scooping a small portion before handing it to Baby Bakugo. However, the child didn't want it. He wanted Todoroki to feed him.

"You're too spoiled," Todoroki sighed, feeding Baby Bakugo as the child plastered a smirk on his face. "Still cocky even as a child, too."

Todoroki phone rang as he finished feeding Baby Bakugo, throwing away the empty container and plastic spoon before answering.

"Todoroki, it's Aizawa, and I called to inform you Bakugo should be back to normal in the next hour or so. Please prepare for when he does and bring him to the dorms after he returns to normal." Aizawa immediately ended the call before Todoroki could respond.

Baby Bakugo noticed the somewhat disappointed expression on Todoroki's face, trying to comfort him by placing a big kiss on his cheek, catching Todoroki by surprise.

"Thank you, Bakugo. That was sweet of you." Todoroki smiled, making Baby Bakugo happy as he embraced the student, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "Let's head to my room so we can get some clothes, okay?"

The ash-blond exhaled a long breath, clearly not wanting to go into Todoroki's room, but Todoroki did so anyway, able to pry him off and set the child on the bed while the student found spare clothing for him to wear when he changed back.

Baby Bakugo stared intently at the folded clothes on the bed, wondering why they were there. Was Todoroki changing into new clothes?

"Okay, so I'm not sure when you'll change, but just in case, keep this blanket wrapped around yourself." Todoroki took out a dark blue fluffy blanket from his closet, wrapping it around Baby Bakugo like a burrito. "I don't want you to be embarrassed when you changed back. In the meantime, do you want to watch Chi's Sweet Home?"

Baby Bakugo, now stuck in the trap of a blanket burrito, hummed in anger but nodded to Todoroki's request, facing the TV adjacent to the foot of the bed. Todoroki quickly turned it on and played a recording of Chi's Sweet Home, watching as Baby Bakugo slowly became entranced by the screen, his ruby eyes wide and focused.

The two-toned student sat behind Baby Bakugo on the bed, letting the child get comfortable in his lap as they watched the show, though Todoroki fell asleep soon after a few minutes, his head tilted slightly as his breathing evened out.

Baby Bakugo grew bored of the show, wanting to play with Todoroki or eat more, but he noticed his caretaker asleep, pouting before a puff of smoke covered him, his body back to its teenage size.

What the fuck? Bakugo thought, blinking as he gazed around the room, feeling Todoroki's head lay on his shoulder, a dark blue blanket falling to his lower half. The fuck?!

Bakugo grew red, noticing he was naked and on Todoroki's lap with only a blanket covering his shame. He quickly slid off the bed, finding the stack of clothes on the bed and quickly slipping them on before Todoroki woke up.

He examined the room, knowing he was in Todoroki's room. Many thoughts filled his mind as he grew flustered, seeing Todoroki had toppled over, now lying on the bed, snoozing.

Why am I in Halfie's room? Naked at that?! Bakugo wanted answers, decide to violently shake Todoroki until he snapped up, rubbing his eyes before spotting Bakugo in his regular form.

"Oh, you're back to normal," he pointed out.

Bakugo grew angry and flustered, "Don't 'oh, you're back to normal' me! What the hell happened?! Why was I naked in your room?!"

Todoroki missed the ash-blond's quiet personality as a kid, "You got into a Quirk accident that turned you into a kid, so I was given the role to watch you until you turned back. You were so cute as a kid."

Bakugo blushed, his brows furrowed, "Shut up!"

"And you even gave me a kiss on the ch—"

"SHUT UP!!"

Todoroki chuckled as Bakugo grabbed a handful of his shirt collar, "Don't be mad at me. You were the one who did it."

The ash-blond growled, releasing Todoroki. The two-toned student stood, fixing his collar before heading to the door, "We should head to the dorms and inform Aizawa-sensei you're back to normal." He began exiting his room until Bakugo pulled him back, closing the door and pressing Todoroki against it. "Bakugo what are y—"

"Shut up for a damn second!" Bakugo hissed, his face inches from the latter's. "You can be so goddamn annoying... Let me do this before I change my mind..."

Bakugo smashed his lips against Todoroki's, pressing his body onto the latter's as a surprised squeak emitted from Todoroki's throat. The ash-blond pulled back, his face flushed.

He grew nervous at Todoroki's reaction, "Shit, forget about that kiss. I didn't m—"

Todoroki pressed the back of his head towards him, their lips connecting again as Bakugo returned the kiss, melting into it.

They pulled back, a small smile on Todoroki's flushed face, "How can I ever forget my crush kissing me?"

Bakugo grew red, avoiding eye-contact, "Whatever. Just go out with me, bastard."

Todoroki smiled, drawing Bakugo closer to him, "Gladly."