Jealousy

"SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!!"

Multiple explosions sounded from the hallway. Todoroki knew it was one of Bakugo and Kirishima's little quarrels, so he tried to ignore it as much as possible.

But, he needs to get passed them in order to reach his next class. So much for ignoring. Bakugo will blow a fuse if Todoroki stepped a foot in his general direction.

Something else was bothering the young student. The fact that Bakugo and Kirishima had been so close to each other these past weeks has conjured this abnormal feeling inside Todoroki. Heat rose to his cheeks and his right side frosted over. Usually, his Quirk is never affected unless Todoroki feels complex emotions such as sadness, frustration, anger, and...

jealousy.

The two-tone student knew for sure it wasn't sadness, but the other three were a possibility. Wait, why would he even feel jealousy? It was obvious that Bakugo loved Todoroki, and the feeling was mutual.

Then what's this feeling in the pit of his stomach?

Todoroki sped walked through the hallway, sliding against the wall as he tried to make as much distance as he could from the two.

However, Kirishima noticed and waved at him, "Todobro! Don't sneak away! I need your help with convincing Bakubro to join the swim team!"

Great. The attention brought Bakugo's eyes to the two-tone, who froze in place and lowered his head to avoid eye contact.

"...Not today, Kirishima," he finally said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I have plans today. Maybe some other time." Todoroki sped out of the hallway, turning a corner before behind pulled back by his collar. He turned around to see Bakugo with a pissed off look in his eyes.

"What's the matter?" the ash-blond asked, gripping the young student's hand and squeezing it.

"Nothing." Todoroki continued to avoid eye-contact. For some reason, he felt pissed. It can't be jealousy. Bakugo loves him, not Kirishima.

"Bullshit!" Bakugo yelled, gritting his teeth. "There's frost over your right arm and you won't look at me. Did I do something wrong? Did someone wrong you?"

Todoroki chuckled, strands of hair falling over his eyes. "No, not at all. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. My face is hot and my Quirk is manifesting. It seems to always happen when I see you with Kirishima."

The older male burst into laughter, his body shaking violently as his laugh echoed throughout the hallway, "How much more oblivious can you get?! You're jealous!"

Todoroki's face turned red, "N-No, I'm not! I'm—"

Bakugo smashed his lips against his boyfriends before quickly pulling away, "Don't deny it, Shoto. There's no need to be jealous. I'd never hook up with Shitty Hair over you. You're too much to give up~" Bakugo licked Todoroki's cheek before nipping his ear and walking off, leaving the two-toned male in shock and embarrassment.

How does he do this to me every time?

***

Todoroki couldn't stop thinking about Kirishima. The way he touched Bakugo so roughly made the young student's blood boil. How could he just let this happen? Perhaps Todoroki was jealous.

Locked inside his room, Todoroki tried to calm himself down. The room was already covered in thick frost, blocking the door and the window of any natural sunlight. It was like Frozen all over again.

"Stay calm...stay calm...stay...calm!" Todoroki struggled to fight his urge to rip Kirishima apart. Yes, he touched Bakugo, but hurting him because of so isn't the right thing to do, yet the young male found himself pulling his hair in frustration.

A knock on the door awoke Todoroki from his struggle. He released his hair and snapped his head up, waiting for a voice.

"Shotooo~!" a rich, scratchy voice called. "I've got something for you, so open the fucking door!"

It was obviously Bakugo. No one cursed or calls Todoroki "Shoto". But on the realization, his boyfriend was at the door! What will he do?!

"U-Umm, c-come in!" There was no point in trying to stay silent. The ash-blond could hear up to a mile and knew too much about Todoroki.

The door rattled before breaking off the ice, light spilling into the room. Bakugo arched an eyebrow as he gazed at the frosted room, "What the hell...?"

On his bed, Todoroki shrunk and tried to back up, only to run into a wall. He felt ashamed for being jealous of a little bean like Kirishima, who didn't deserve any harm.

"I-I, uh..." He was a loss for words as the older boy careful walked over the ice to Todoroki.

"Are you still jealous?" Bakugo asked, his lips curving into a seductive smile. "Maybe I should show you that I love you so you'll believe me~" The ash-blond jumped onto the bed, leaning over Todoroki and whispering into his ear. "You're so sexy..."

"I...um...Ka—" Todoroki was interrupted by his lips being sealed with a wet kiss. A tongue slithered its way into the younger male's mouth, brushing sensitive areas that made Todoroki moan. "Mm!"

"You taste so good~" Bakugo cooed, tearing off his lover's clothes along with his own and throwing them on the ice floor. "Shit. It's so fucking cold... Do me a favor and warm me up, Sho~" The ash-blond ran a hand up Todoroki's chest, making him shiver. Bakugo then played with the rim of his mate's boxers, hooking a finger under it before slowly pulling down. Todoroki's face turned cherry-red as he was stripped completely.

"Haa~! Katsuki, no—" The older student's hole was penetrated by a large organ, his insides screaming. "Ngh!"

"Relax, baby~" Bakugo eased, pulling out before slowly inserting back in. "You're a little too tight for me to go deeper. I need to please you fully."

He couldn't take it anymore. So much euphoria built into Todoroki that he climaxed onto the sheets, panting heavily as his lover's member was still inside him.

"I'm cumming, baby~!" he cooed before warm, white liquid filled the inside of Todoroki. "Ahhh~ You feel so fucking good!" The ash-blond pulled out and laid next to his panting boyfriend, spooning him. "Did you enjoy our time together?"

"Y-...Yeah..." the young male panted, nuzzling his head into the chest of his mate's. He felt all his adrenaline deplete as his eyes began to droop and his breathing evened out.

Bakugo combed his hands through Todoroki's pelt, kissing his hair before falling asleep under the cum-soaked blankets.