1

Annie's P.O.V.

"Why won't you listen to me?!" He yelled.

"Because you lie!" I yelled back.

"Would you quit being such a stupid fucking bitch and talk to me!" He yelled pushing me up against the wall.

"Hayden, you're hurting. Let go." I said looked at him and he just tightened his grip on my wrists.

"Not till you apologize and take me back." He said through his teeth.

"No way, I'm with someone else." I lied looking around to see if there was away I could escape.

"Bull. Your still crazy about me, I can see it in your eyes." Really because all I see in your eyes is pure crazy.

"Just let go, please." I begged.

"Shut up Annie." He said and leaning his face closer to mine and I turned away squeezing my eyes shut and he rested his forehead on my left temple.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I heard someone yell.

"I'll be back." Hayden said and let go of me and ran the other way off of the schools grounds.

I looked to see Luke, "Hey, you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked jogging over to me.

"N—no. I'm fine." I said hugging him.

"Okay, okay. But if he comes back I will kill him for you." He said making me laugh.

"Well, lets hope that it doesn't come to that then." I said and we walked back to school.

You might be a little confused so let me elaborate, I dated Hayden Taylor Summerall for three weeks in which time he cheated on me with four different girls and I learned that so late not because I'm stupid but because Hayden is from Millwood and not Attaway.

And he kept on denying that he cheated after I broke up with him and he came to my school a few time to talk to me but this time was the first time he was violent. He mostly just spied on me from a distance like a freaking creep.

"Come on, we gotta get to lunch." Luke said and we walked into the cafeteria and went to our usual table.

"Hey, why are you late?" Anna asked looking up at me.

"Yeah, your never late to lunch." Jack said making me roll my eyes.

"I had a little bit of a run in with Playerall." I said pressing my lips together just a tad pissed but had to control my anger.

"What the fuck?" Sydney said as the other girls dropped their mouths.

"Seriously?" Lilia asked concerned.

"Yeah..." I said trailing off.

"Are you okay? That did he do?" Anna interrogated.

"Nothing." I answered shrugging.

"Are you okay?" Lils asked.

"Yes." I said reassuring them.

"You sure?" Jack pressed.

"I'm gonna kill him." Sydney stated with a dead look in her eye.

"No you're not." I said crossing my arms. "I can handle this on my own." I said confidently.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't have too." Luke said annoyed.

God, I love the twins but they need to have just a little bit more trust in me.

"But I do, so deal with it." I said shrugging and bit my apple.

"Okay, lets talk about something else now." Anna said trying to help me and Luke nodded but the blondes and Jack still wanted to talk about what happened between me and him.

_____________________________

"I'm just saying if I see that guy looking at you in the wrong way or even the right way as a matter of fact I will mace him and then take my knife and cut off his little friend." Sydney said seriously.

"I know but he won't come back so keep your knife pocketed." I smiled putting my arm around her shoulder and bringing her closer to me and she put her arm around me.

"You're a strong little bean." She said smiling. "Don't ever lose that."

"You know me Syd. I don't like change." I said as we walked out to the track for P.E. class.

"Alright, as many times around the track as you can do with out puking. And go." Said Mr. Evans our P.E. teacher.

"Wanna race?" Syd asked and didn't wait for my reply and started running.

"Oh boy." I said and ran behind her.

After three times around the track I felt like I was gonna pass out and I was so behind Syd it wasn't even funny.

I stopped bending over putting my hands on my legs breathing heavily. I looked up and saw a figure that looked like a person. I stood up straighter and squinted my eyes and saw that it was Hayden watching me behind a bush.

My eyes widened and I walked along the track slowly and out of nowhere someone ran into me and we fell to the ground with me on top of him.

"Damn, what the hell girl. Why are you just standing in the middle of the track?" He said pissed and I looked at him and it was Asher Angel aka the captain of the basketball team aka one of the most popular guys in school aka oh shit...

"S-sorry." I said and then looked up and over at Hayden who was still watching me and he looked angry.

"Just get off me weirdo." He said finally looking at me.

"Sorry for this." I said nervously.

"Huh?" Asher said but I just grabbed his face and looked down at his lips, "wha— no, don't you—" I brought his face closer to me and kissed him.

He obviously didn't kiss me back but I had to make it look like I was into it so Hayden would finally leave me alone so I moved my lips, and tugged on his hair a little.

Honestly, I didn't know what I was doing I just did what I saw in those romance movies from the 90s so you know what's that harm.

After a few second stopped kissing him and stood up and he just looked up at me with a combination of confusion and disgust... rude.

I then turned around and ran back into the school and just leaned agains the lockers and slid down them.

"Dude, what the hell was that?" Syd asked smiling walking over to me.

I buried my face in my hands and mumbled, "I saw Hayden."

"Please tell me I misheard you." She said pissed sitting down next to me. And I just shook my head. "That's it, imma get my knife."

"No you're not." I said.

"No I'm not. But I want too." She said annoyed and I just put my head in her shoulder.

"Same." I said sighing.

"So...?" She said asks I could feel her smirking.

"So, what?" I asked rolling my eyes knowing where this was going.

"How what the kiss?" She asked smiling making me roll my eyes again.

_____________________________

This is in now way intended to offend anyone and it's not intended to put hate on Hayden, it's just how the old cookie crumbles.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and vote and comment if you think it's worth it

Love you all 💜🦔🌻