22

Asher's P.O.V.

When I got back home Charlie was there and London was asleep on his lap. "Hey kid, how was your date?" He asked quietly trying not to wake my sister.

"What? How'd you know I was on a date?" I whispered back.

"You're mom. She was really excited for you?" He said smiling. "So, how should I report it to her?"

"Well, Jayden lied and it was a double date with Annie." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Ooh, how was it?" He asked sitting up a little more and smirked.

"Well, now I understand why she'd been kissing me for the past couple weeks. She has this ex-boyfriend who's a total creep and follows her around and won't leave her alone so to try to get him to understand that she's not interested anymore she kissed me." I explained and he nodded.

"So..." he pressed making me roll my eyes a him.

"So, I can't really be mad at her, knowing what she has to deal with." I confessed and he smiled.

"There ya go. I'm proud if you?" He said happily.

"Not sure why, I still think she's annoying as fu- ever." I corrected myself looking at London still a sleep.

"Yeah, it's still progress. Understanding people is better the judging them without knowing her story. And hey, there still could be something you don't know about her." He said shrugging.

"Yeah, maybe." I said nodding bitting the inside of my cheek actually thinking about it.

"Hey, you wanna take your sister up to her room?" He asked and I nodded picking her up and carried her up to her room.

I put her down on her bed and tucked her in until she said, "Ashy?" I looked back to see her half awake and sitting up.

"London, go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning." I said turning the door knob.

"Wait, I want to ask you something." She said and I walked back over to her and sat down next to her.

"What is it?" I whispered looking down at her.

"What are you going to bring your girlfriend over so we can meet her? I want to meet her." She said making me look at her confused.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend." I said frowning my eyebrows.

"What about the girl you went out on a date with tonight?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Oh, no. She wasn't my girlfriend. We were just doing a favor for our other friends." I clarified.

"Are you sure? Is she nice? Do you like her? What's her name?" All these questions came flying at me.

"Whoa whoa, calm down. And it shouldn't even mean anything." I said rolling my eyes.

"Please, just tell me her name." London pleaded.

"Annie." I stated and stood up and went over to the door.

"And do you like her?" She asked making me stop in my tracks.

"Not in the way you're think, but..."

_______________________________

Okay, today has been weird and I don't like it. First when I walked into school I saw that Annie was getting a piggyback ride from Carson and now they seem a close and shit and not really sure how I feel about it.

But I am being nicer to Annie and it's just kinda came easily and it was harder to think up of insults for her.

"Annie." Sydney said to her and they both looking off into the distance and I couldn't tell what they saw but is scared Annie shitless I could tell.

She then looked at me and Carson and then she turned to Carson and grabbed his face and pressed her lips on his.

My eyes widened as I leaned back at little watching this and I was confused as fuck about this and not gonna lie, a little pissed.

"And you're good." I heard Sydney said and Annie let go of Carson.

"Thanks." Was all she said to him.

"Uhh, yeah. No problem." Carson said and then Annie ran off somewhere and I looked at Carson with my jaw clenched.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked pissed.

"Hey, I don't know man. Talk to her about it." He said and put his hands up but then went off to follow her that made me even more made.

I could not wait until P.E. and when it finally came I got dressed and ran outside and looked around and saw Annie walking down the hill.

"Annie, hey Annie." I called after her and she turned to see me running down after her.

"Hey P.B. What's up?" She said casually as I caught up with her.

"What's up? Uhh, what happened at lunch today?" I asked glaring down at her annoyed.

"Uhh, I did want you to punch me in the nose like you threatened last night." She said in a duh tone.

And my mind when back to what we were talking about then and it was her ex. Oh, shit now I'm the dick.

"Oh yeah, about that..." I said running my hand through my hair. "I take it all back." I said quickly.

"I don't follow." She said looking up at me confused.

"Last night, I was kinda being a dick saying that you should have to do what you think you need to, to get away from that guy. So the next time you see him I will play along." I said to Annie and she nodded frowning her eyebrows.

"Uh-huh and why the sudden change of heart?" She asked staring up at me. "Finally realized you're in love with me?" She asked crossing her arms making me chuckle a little annoyed.

"Ha, in your dreams LeBlanc. It's just that Carson has a thing for Sydney and I wouldn't want things to get messed up for him." I said and saw her smiling.

"Wow, so you actually do have a heart and care for other people. Not gonna lie, I'm surprised." She said giggling and I just rolled me eyes.

"Yeah, but it doesn't come out when I'm around people who are annoying." I stated.

"So you never get to experience it either. So sad." She said and she just ran ahead to run with Sydney and I just watched them.

______________________________

Yayyy, Charlie and London are team Ashannie like the Chicken Girls and Jack. Now we really just need Asher to quit being so stupid and realize that he could think of her in that way.

But, we don't know if that's ever gonna happen. Just stick around.

Love you all💜🦔🌻