35

Annie's P.O.V.

"So you and Asher..." Syd trialed off smirking.

"Why does it seem like that is how you always start a conversation with me for like a month now?" I wondered glaring at her.

"Because it is. And you two haven't kissed in a while. I've noticed. Actually the last boy you've kissed was my boy." She said and it was her turn to glare at me.

"I already apologized for that and you know why I had to kiss Carson." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, but I thought that since you finally admitted to yourself that you like Asher that you would kiss him any chance you got?" Sydney question.

"But I haven't seen Hayden in a while?" I said.

"Or have you?" She asked confusing me.

"But umm-but I don't believe I have?" I said slowly and a little confused.

"God, Annie. He doesn't need to know that! Just act like you've seen Hayden and then start making out with that hot-ass jock." She said in a duh tone.

"But I don't want to jinx it." I said in an equally as duh tone.

"Come on. He's hot and you like him and he told you that you can kiss him. Just make it happen." She said and shoved me a little.

"Whoa, watch the violence babe." Carson said slipping his arm around Syd and kissed her cheek.

"It's her fault. Will you please tell Annie and she would just go over to Asher and kiss him?" Sydney asked looking up at her boyfriend and he just nodded.

"Yeah, and I could find out if his into you if you want." Carson said shrugging.

"Seriously, you told him about my cru— liking of Asher." I saved myself from saying the c word.

"What can I say? He's my boo." Syd said and hugged Carson making my roll me eyes.

Boo?

"There he is." Carson said nodding his head at Asher who's walking towards.

"Make it happen, Annie." Sydney said smirking slapping my ass causing me to roll my eyes at her and her and Carson walked away.

"Hey." He said and I smiled. "So, they're like official now?" He wondered.

"Yeah, Syd's liked him since we moved here and they're super cute together." I said a little jealous and I could tell Asher picked up on that.

"You sound jealous." He said and I nodded.

"What can I say. The single life isn't that great." I said shoving my hands in my back pockets as we began walking down the hall.

"Speaking of that, I take it that you haven't seen your weirdo ex since the Carson thing?" He asked.

"Why does everyone care about who I kissed?" I asked annoyed and he shrugged. "Oh, so now we're referring to it as 'the Carson thing'?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I guess?" He mumbled looking down. "I mean I just don't like how it's feels weird for-for like um, Sydney. And her boyfriend is the last guy you kissed might make her uncomfortable. Like you being her best friend and um he being the guy that she likes and all." Asher spun out making me a little confused.

"So you think that it's not good how Carson was the last boy I kissed?" I said seeing if I followed him correctly.

"Y-yeah, that's it." Asher said nodding as we stopped outside my first period class.

"So you want me to kiss you?" I asked smirking at him and took a step closer to him.

"Uh, no no." He said taking a step back and was against the wall.

"You sure?" I asked looking into his eyes and I got up on my tiptoes and put my arms around his neck and I leaned in so close to him that I was centimeters away from his lips. "Because I'm not." I whispered and then pressed my lips against his.

He didn't kiss me back but he also didn't push me off. After a few seconds I released him and smiled. "I'll see you a lunch." I said and walked into class.

God, I missed kissing him so much it's not even funny.

______________________________

And now at lunch and I'm at my locker grabbed I'm lunch bag and I turned and walked into someone. "Oh, jeez Pretty Boy. What are you doing just lurking around?" I asked startled.

"Sorry." He said shrugging and we walked out to the courtyard and I stopped right as I saw his car.

"You good?" Asher asked and I just did say anything and shook my head.

"Is he here?" He interrogated.

"I-I don't know?" I said and looked around to see Hayden leaning against a tree with his arms crossed.

"Y-yeah, he is." I said nodded nervously. I looked at him and he just stared back.

"You already did it once today. Just go." Asher said and I smiled and immediately kissed him and this time I moved my lips unlike this morning.

And what I never thought would happen in a million, billion years happened...

Asher Fucking Angel is kissing me, Julianna Grace LeBlanc back!?

Holy shit. This is so amazing and he is a really good kisser. Our lips were moving in sync and I felt him grasp my waist and pulled my closer to his body.

I literally feel like I'm gonna pass out. I just... whoa.

I honestly never want this moment to end. This is so different the me just kissing him and I love it.

After a few more second he unfortunately let go and I looked up at him to see that he was just looking around.

"You think that pissed him off enough to make him walk away for today?" He wondered.

Yeah, of course. That why he did it.

Don't be stupid Julianna.

"You kissed back?" I said ignoring what he just said and what I was thinking.

"Yeah, I want him to leave you alone so this whole you and me kissing thing can end sooner." Asher said in a duh tone and walked away to our table.

Ouch.

______________________________

Here's another chapter for y'all. So I think that I've come up with a new posting schedule for all this.

I'm gonna always post on Saturday's and then if I feel like it, some random day of the week, which sounds annoying but I don't know.

It'll be like a surprise for all of you. So just know that I'm gonna be posting on Saturday's for sure.

Love you all💜🦔🌻