33

Annie's P.O.V.

"YO! WHERE'S THE COFFEE?!" I heard Lilia yelled from downstairs.

"IT'S UP HERE YA DUMBASS!" I yelled and I just heard Asher chuckling and I couldn't help but smile.

His laughter is like music to my ears.

"What?" I asked looking up at him in to his beautiful green eyes and he was just smiling down at me.

"Nothing." He said still smiling and I was still confused as hell.

"You're weird." I said and I hit his leg a little and then walked back downstairs and passed Will on them.

"I thought you wanted coffee?" I asked looking at Lilia frowning my eyebrows.

"Will's getting it." She said happily and I just rolled my eyes.

"Of course he is." I said shaking my head and she smiled more.

Will is not even low key super sweet to Lilia and it's really cute.

"Wanna play Mario Kart?" Jack asked and I nodded.

Yes we have an obsession but it's not a problem okay, so shut up about it.

_______________________________

Today it's some weird Chinese holiday (no offense) and there are a lot exchange students at our school so we get today off.

Yay.

"Alright, so what's the plan for today?" Jack asked looking at all of us.

"The plan?" I asked still focused on the race that I feel like I'm gonna win.

"Yeah, it's already 6 at night. The days pretty much shot." Luke said nodding.

"I just can't believe you guys are so obsessed with this game that you've been playing for eight hours straight." Will said and we shrugged.

"It's called skill." Anna said as I, Yoshi passed her.

"And that's skill." I said and she just flipped me off just making me laugh.

"But still, don't you guys wanna do anything fun?" Lilia asked.

"I think they are." Jayden said.

"Are we gonna talk about how we haven't seen Syd or Carson for like the past hour?" I said as I finished a race.

"Oh god, they better not be in my room." Jack said scrunching his nose.

"Would it be better if it were your parents room?" Lilia asked and he just rolled his eyes not wanting to answer.

"Seriously, what are we gonna do?" Will asked looking at us.

I looked over at Asher and he was just sitting on the bean bag chair and just playing with his fingers like he's think about something important.

"Hey, Pretty Boy. What's got you all quiet?" I asked and he wasn't phased by it.

I looked around to see that everyone was just looking at him as confused as I was.

"YO, ANGEL!" Jayden yelled throwing a pillow at him and it hit him in the face and he just immediately looked up.

And he wasn't pissed as I thought he would be. "Wh-what? Sorry, what?" He stuttered out and looked at everyone expect me.

"What do you wanna do tonight?" I asked looking at him with my eyebrows frowned.

"Huh?" He asked still not looking at me.

"We're trying to think of things to do tonight. You got any input?" Will said and looked in deep in the eyes.

What the...?

"Oh uhh, I-I don't care." He said and I nodded looking at Will and he just looked away from me.

"How about a movie?" Luke suggested.

"TOY STORY 4!!" Me and Anna yelled in sync smiling.

"Oh god." Jayden said rolling her eyes but smiling.

"Alright," Jack said and me and Anna squealed. "Are we gonna interrupt Syd and Carson'sness?" He wondered.

"Hell yes we are, Lilia go." Luke said a little annoyed.

I love how he is so protective over his sister and all of us pretty much. I know that he'll do anything for us.

"Okay." She said and ran upstairs. "HEY HORNY KIDS, MAKE SURE YOUR PANTS ARE ON, I'M COMIN' IN!" We heard her yell pounding on a door and we all laughed except Asher.

What's up with him?

It was about half way through the movie and I was sitting next to Asher and I put my arm on the arm rest and Asher's was there too and my arm lightly touched his and he kinda jumped and he just crossed his arms.

I looked at him and it seemed like he was not paying attention.

"Sorry." I whispered towards him.

"I-It's fine." He said not looking at me and just stared down.

I kept looking at him and he was acting so weird. His eyes kept on darting around and but not towards me and I saw that his knee was shaking.

I lean closer to Will and asked, "Do you know what's up with Asher?"

"Uhh, n-no. W-were not that c-cl-close." He stuttered out pretty nervously.

"You're not that close to your best friend? Right." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes at him annoyed.

"Just, uhh- I'm not sure." He said shaking his head. "So are you going to the dance Friday?"

"Yeah, all the girls are going and the guys too right?" I said and he nodded. "I think it'll be fun." I said smiling.

I turned back and saw that Asher just turned his head back too.

What the fuck is up with him?

I grabbed his Icee and asked, "You mind?" And shook the drink a little and he shook his head. "Thanks P.B." I smiled and took a sip.

______________________________

Aww, Asher being all weird with Annie and it's cute. And Annie is starting catching on about some of it and is suspicious.

Love you all💜🦔🌻