11

Annie's P.O.V.

"How was your study date?" Sydney asked smiling walking up to me as I parked my car.

"Like I said to Hayley, which I did not appreciate you talking with my little sister about my shit, it was not a study date. It was just a tutoring session." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Come on, you two would be so cute together." Anna said smiling as I locked my car.

"And I have the perfect ship name for you two. Ashannie." Lilia said with a weird hand gesture.

"How is that the perfect name? It's half of his name and my whole name?" I asked looking at her confused and we walked into school.

"Come on. There's no other way to put them together." Lilia said getting all defensive.

"Okay, okay, chill. But how did it go?" Syd asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, it could've been better and could've been worse." I said and let out a breath.

"That doesn't really tell us anything. Please elaborate." Anna said as we got to my locker.

"I don't know, he kept on bringing up that fact that I supposedly stole Jayden away from him and Carson and Will too." I explained.

"What?" Someone said behind me and I turned to see Jayden standing behind me with her mouth open.

"Oh, hey Jay." I said smiling with an awkward laugh.

Oh jeez.

"Was Asher flipping out on you again?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah." I said nodding and just just stormed off.

"Okay then." I said as she walked away.

Then the boys walked over to us and Jack said, "She is so hot." All dreamy like.

"I know you're not talking about me." Anna said and Luke just rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Why don't you just tell her you think she's cute?" I suggested.

"Social suicide?" Jack said in a duh tone.

"Whatever. How was your date?" Luke asked turning towards me.

"It's wasn't a date!" I yelled slamming my locker shut.

"You sure about that?" He asked.

"Yes, can we please talk about something else now?" I asked getting annoyed and I crossed my arms.

"Okay, okay. Uhh, I can't think of anything else to talk about?" Lilia said and rolled my eyes.

"Regionals are in a few months. Are you girls nervous?" Syd asked surprisingly to switch the conversation away from the me and Asher topic.

Me and Lilia said no and Anna said yes. "Anna there is no reason to be scared. You're gonna do great." Luke said smiling.

Aww.

"Okay, so I talked to Asher and he's gonna have lunch with us today." Jayden said smiling.

Eww.

"Great." I said forcing a smile.

"Come on Annie. It's gonna be great, he's really not that bad once you get to know him." Jayden said.

But I don't want to get to know him.

"Okay Jay, I'll give him a chance." I said bitting my lip.

"Yay." She said jumping. "And Carson and Will are coming too." She said turning towards the blondes.

"YES!" They said with huge smiles and jumped too.

"Wow, you guys are loud." Jack said rolling his eyes and I saw that Jayden was smiling while staring at him.

I nudged her a little smirking, "What— I wasn't," she whispered.

"Uh-huh." I said nodding.

"I'm suddenly excited for lunch." Anna said smiling and I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

_______________________________

Right now I'm walking down the hall and Asher is rambling on about something that I'm not listening too and he is smiling and when I looked at him I see that he has a sparkle in his eyes that it really cute.

I looked down at his lips and there were in the most perfect smile I've ever seen and his dimples make him 10 times more attractive. I looked down more and saw that he was holding my hand.

What the hell?!

I looked back up to his face and he was smiling down at me, "You're look perfect right now, babe." He said making me look at him confused and he leaned down a little and pressed his lips on my cheek and I felt myself smiling.

And that's when reality set in, well more specifically when the bell rang and woke me up from me sleeping in class.

I looked around and everyone was grabbing their things and leaving the room. "No wonder your failing this class." Asher said as he walked past my desk and out of the classroom.

I just rolled my eye and let out a breath and then took it back knowing that he's gonna have lunch with us today. God I hope it's not gonna be a regular thing.

I walked out to the cafeteria and sat down with Lilia and Anna. We we're talking for a few minutes and then I saw Jayden, Asher, Carson, and Will walking over to our table.

"There coming." Lilia said hitting my arm repeatedly.

"Ow, stop it." I said pushing her hands away and she was just smiling.

"Hey, girls." Jayden said and we smiled.

"Hi, I'm Will." Will said to everyone but looked at Lilia.

"Okay, so that's Lilia, Anna, and Annie." Jayden introduced us and Carson and Will smiled and sat down and I got the pleasure of having Asher in front of me.

It looked like Carson said gonna say something but was cut off by arguing from Sydney and Luke as they sat down.

Asher, Carson, and Will just looked at each other confused and I rolled my eyes. I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled loudly causing then to shut up.

"May I introduce the Herz Twins." Lilia said pointing at them.

"I'm Sydney." Syd said.

"I'm—" Luke started to say but

"Not important." Syd said cutting him off and shoving him making me laugh.

"Luke." He said sitting back up and rolling his eyes.

"Ladies." Jack said strolling over to us and sat down in between me and Anna and put his arms around both of us. "And Gents." He nodded indicating to Asher, Carson, Luke, and Will.

"And this is Jack Dylan Grazer, god gift to woman. His words not mine." I said and Carson and Will chuckled.

"Nice to meet you mate." Will said, in his very attractive accent.

"Isn't it." He said cocky making me hit him upside the head. "I mean, likewise. Some people say I'm not too gracious." He said glaring at me.

"What can I say I like politeness." I said shrugging making Asher scoff. "Do you have something to say?" I asked causing him to look up at me.

"Hey, I just didn't know you were such a hypocrite." Asher said putting his hands up.

And then that unraveled into me and him arguing for the rest of the lunch period and everyone else gave up on trying to stop it and just enjoyed the show.

_______________________________

Hmm, very interesting dream Annie had wonder what sparked that? Whatever it was got her think about Asher in that way was so cute.

Love you all💜🦔🌻