15

Annie's P.O.V.

Okays so it's been a week since the boys started having lunch with us and it's fucking great messing with Asher like this. 

He hates when I look like I'm enjoying hanging out with his friends who are really my friends and it's even worse for him when when they enjoy hanging with me which I think is nice because they are good people. But Asher still barely talks to me but does talk to the girls so you know.

And right now I'm in my room relaxing on my one night off from work when my phone started ringing.

Jack🐿 is calling...

And yes, I have a chipmunk emoji for Jack's name because he remind me of a chipmunk don't judge.

"Hello?" I asked still having my eyes closed trying to fall back asleep.

"I need your help." He said eagerly.

"No, Jack this is my one night off." I said shaking my head.

"Jayden and I have a date tonight." Jack said and I know he was smiling.

"That's great." I said happily.

"Yeah, and you know when I get really nervous around girls I say that stupidest things and I stutter, and I sweat, and I—" He started to ramble on and on and on.

"Okay, Jack just spit it out." I said rolling my eyes.

"I need you to come with us." He said super fast.

"Wha— I'm not gonna third wheel on your and Jayden's special night."

"That's what I was thinking, so one of her friends had agreed to a double date."

I let out a breath, "Who's the friend?" I asked opening my eyes.

"Uh, Carson." Jack replied quickly, "please, Annie, I've never asked you for anything."

"That's a total lie." I sighed.

"Come on. Please, pretty please. I can't miss out on this chance with Jayden." He begged.

"Okay, fine." I finally said.

"YES! Thank you Annie." He said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah." I said a little annoyed sitting up.

"Wear something nice." He added.

"I know what to do." I said.

"I'll be at your house in 20." He said and hung up.

I sighed and got out of my bed and went over to my closet. I'm not completely trying to impress Carson because Syd likes him but he is nice and pretty cute so I want to look kinda nice.

And it'll be my first date since Playerall so it's good to go out with a sweet boy like Carson. I pulled out a dress from my closest and put it on with a jean jacket.