41

Annie's P.O.V.

"Ooh, Asher you look pissed." Lilia chuckled and I glanced up to see Asher with a more then annoyed look on his face resting his elbow on the arm of the couch and he was holding his head up.

"I'm fine." He mumbled with the fakest smile ever.

"Hey, dude. It's her fault anyway so don't come over here and kick my ass." Jack said putting his hands.

I gave them the look and everyone went upstairs.

"You know I didn't ask for that right?" I wondered looking back over at him.

"Yeah, but it pisses me off that the first day that we're... um, whatever we, are you're looking at some other guys dick." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa, whoa hold up. Yes it's only been not even a full day of us being... yeah, but I have this thing that I don't umm, you know, do stuff like that, until I've been with a guy for three weeks." I said crossing my arms seeing a smirk play on his lips.

"Mmhm, good to know." Asher said nodding and I went over to him and sat on his lap and pressed my lips against his and he kissed me back almost immediately.

But after a second he pulled away, "Wait, your ex-boyfriend. How long did you date him?" Asher wondered.

"Uh, two and a half weeks."

"And have you date anyone else?"

"Well, there was fourth grade." I said and he nodded.

"Uh-huh." He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to his body and kissed me again and not even a second later Luke came rumbling down the stairs trying to make a lot of noise and I jumped off of Asher and tried to act casual.

"Luke, do you need something?" I asked impatiently.

"Nah, just wanted to hang down here with you guys." He said and I nodded annoyed.

"Great." I said through my teeth.

______________________________

Next day...

I was in my room at my desk trying to study Spanish but mostly thinking of things I can do to distract myself but I would always try to put my focus on the work but it never did work unfortunately.

I was tapping my pencil on my notebook repeatedly looking out my window watching two squirrels chasing each other, and secretly rooting for the chaser.

I heard my phone ring and immediately stood up and jumped on my bed basically pouncing my phone like a lion on... whatever lions pray on? I answered it without looking at who was calling me.

"Hello?!" I asked a little impatiently and I smiled as I heard his deep voice.

"Hey, someone's excited to talk to me." He chuckled.

"Pretty Boy." I said smiling, "Oh my god, I'm so bored. Talk to me, say something! Please." I basically begged.

"Okay, well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the fair tonight... with me?" Asher asked and I smiled.

"Asher Angel, are you asking me out on a date?" I wondered with a small smile bitting my lip.

"Depends on your answer?" He said and I could feel him smiling.

"Eeek, were gonna have our first official, real, one on one, date!" I squealed smiling and he chuckled.

"Can't you just say it's our first date? Because it is?" He said confused.

"What about the double date with J&J?" I asked.

"That didn't really count, now did it?" He wondered and my eyes widened and I was a little taken back.

"Well, we held hands, shared a milkshake, and kissed so I hope that matters to you." I said a little sharply and crossed my arms.

"Hey, hey, hey. Of course it mattered to me. One of the greatest days of my life." Asher said causing my to smile.

"Really, what other days?" I asked laying my head down on my pillow.

"Well, here was the day at the track, same day at lunch, the night at the diner, the other day on the track, at the park, in my car, at your locker." He went on about that places I've kissed him which was expected but also the time when we talked.

Like really talked and I smiled.

"Yup, those were good days." I giggled.

"So I'll pick you up in 20 minutes?" He asked and my smile grew.

"Yup, see ya then P.B." I said standing up.

"Bye." He said and I hung up.

"YES!" I yelled smiling jumped up and down, "Yes, yes, yes!"  I continued smiling.

"So you got a date?" Someone said causing me to scream and fall in the ground in fear.

I turned to see Hayley leaning on the door frame smirking down at me and I rolled my eyes a her. "You gonna tell mom?" She asked and I laughed sarcastically.

"No way, you know how she gets?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugged and walked away.

"You can't either." I yelled at her, stumbling into the hallway and pointed at her back seriously.

"Yeah, yeah." She said and I could tell that she just rolled her eyes at me and I smiled a little walking back into my room.

I have a date.

______________________________

They have a date!

Who's excited for their date? Well I so want to spoil what happens but I can't. You'll just have to wait, but it's not so smooth sailing unfortunately, to say the least and to make you wonder.

Love you all💜🌻🦔