4

Asher's P.O.V.

"Jayden's gonna love this so much it's not even funny." Carson said smiling jumping from foot to foot.

"Yeah, her reaction will be priceless." Will said excitedly making my clench my jaw a little.

"Do you guys really have to tell her?" I asked annoyed.

"Of course we do, come on man it was pretty pathetic. You were just lying there innocent  while that girl was all over you." Carson said chuckling and ruffled my hair.

"Shut up. There was nothing I could do. She basically forced herself on me." I said pissed fixing my hair.

"Whoa, who are we talking about?" Jayden asked walking up to the three of us when we left the locker room.

"I don't even know." I said rubbing my eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked frowning her eyebrows.

"Some girl made out with our boy on the track." Carson said putting his hands on my shoulders and shook me.

"What? Really? Who was she?" Jayden asked smiling.

"We don't know?" Will said smiling too.

"We gotta figure it out." Carson said.

"Why, she's just a creep who makes out with popular guys? It could have happened to Carson or Will." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww, is our little boy getting embarrassed?" Jayden asked giggling.

"What no." I said crossing my arms and I could feel me starting to go red.

"Yeah, I think he is." Will said.

"Look, he's blushing." Carson said and poked my cheek making me glare at him.

"Are we gonna find out who she is or not?" I asked changing the subject. 

"Yes, but how?" Jayden asked.

"To the library." Will stated pointing in the air making us look at him weirdly.

"Don't be a loser." I said shoving him a little and he just glared at me.

"Whatever. Let's go." Carson said and we made our way to the library and Will was looking through the book and I just sat down at a table annoyed.

"What are we doing here?" I asked running my hands through my hair as Carson and Jayden sat on either side of me.

"I don't know. I just go along with whatever he says. He's usually not wrong." Carson said and Will jogged over to us.

"I found it. I found it." He said and held up a yearbook.

"What's that?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Last years yearbook. Your girls somewhere in this." Will said putting it in front of me happy.

"She's not my girl." I muttered.

"Just open it." Carson said as I stared down at the book.

I opened it and Will said, "look at the sophomore class."

"I know what to do." I said and flipped to the sophomore class and looked through the kids and when I flipped to the third page.

"That's her." I said pointing at the girl with dark brown hair and eyes.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.