3

Annie's P.O.V.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry, can you back up a bit. You saw who?" Jack asked as I told, him, Anna, Lilia, Luke, and Syd again, what happened yesterday.

"I was running on the track, I saw Hayden watching me, Asher Angel ran into me, to make it clear to Hayden that I was with someone else, I kissed Asher." I explained for what felt like the hundredth time.

"While you were lying on top of him." Syd added smiling.

"While I was on top of him, yes." I said nodding.

"Lucky." Anna said smiling.

"Gross." Luke said scrunching his nose.

"Did he have a boner?" Lilia asked making the five of us look at her confused. "It's just a question." She said putting her hands up.

"Eww." Syd said shaking her head. "But did he?" She asked turning towards me making me let out a breath.

"Sorry but I wasn't playing that much attention of the feeling of his dick pressed against my thigh, thanks." I said rolling my eyes at the crazy blondes.

"Whoa, can't we backtrack to Anna's statement? Lucky? What do you mean by that?" Jack asked and we all turned to looking at her.

"Uhh, he's pretty hot." Anna said shrugging making me laugh.

"Uhh, what about us?" Luke asked indicating him and Jack.

"Yeah, aren't I sexy." Jack asked slipping his arms around me and Lilia as he does way too often.

Jack his a huge flirt and it's pretty funny most of the time and kinda sweet how he could make anyone feel special.

"Yes, you're a fucking beast." Lilia said ruffling his hair.

"I know, it's a blessing and a curse." He said cockily making all of us laugh.

"But still, I can't believe that you, Julianna Grace LeBlanc, made out with Asher Fucking Angel." Anna said.

"Yeah, I was there and I still don't believe it." Syd said smiling.

"What's so unbelievable about that? Am I not a sexy beast?" I asked flipping my hair back.

"Oh, of course you are." Luke said squishing my cheeks together.

" Luke said squishing my cheeks together

"You're the sexiest beast out there." He said in a baby voice.

"I know." I said smiling and walked to class proudly.

________________________________

Now it's lunch, hallelujah!

"Wanna go out to the courtyard today?" Lilia asked and I nodded.

"Unless there's some creep hiding in the bushes I think we're safe." Luke said and I smiled.

"Hey, don't jinx it, jackass." Syd said hitting her brother upside the head.