49

Annie's P.O.V.

"Okay, one last time," Sydney started and clapped, "5... 6... 7... 8... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... Annie... what the hell?" Sydney asked asked as she saw me not moving.

"Asher walking towards us." I said looking at my very cute green eyed friend walking across the field.

"Yeah, so?" Lilia asked annoyed putting her hands on her hips.

"I can't let him see me dance." I said in a duh tone to them.

"But you danced with him at the school dance?" Anna asked confused pushing up her glasses.

"Yeah, but now it's all weird and shit." I said crossing my arms.

"It's not though, you're just making it all weird and shit." Lilia said rolling her eyes and pushed me a little.

"Hey girls." Asher said smirking and put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek causing me to blush and his smirk turned into an actual smile.

"I thought that I'd come here early to catch some practice but I guess I'm too late?" He wondered looking at the girls and I.

"No actually we still have ten min—" Sydney started but I glared at her. "Fine, whatever. Yeah we're done." She said annoyed throwing her hands up in the air.

She grabbed her bag and began to walk away but when she passed me she stopped and whispered, "If you don't have something great to spill after hanging out with your hot boy then I'm seriously gonna be pissed at you." And I again went red. I looked up at Asher to see him looking back down at me with his usual sexy smirk.

Yup, he definitely heard Syd.

Great...

The other girls walked away from us too, smirking and I just bit my bottom lip and said, "Well, I gotta lot of homework to get to."

"Yeah, that's why we're studying. At my house." He said and we walked back into the school.

"Are we really gonna just study?" I asked wondering where his head it at about all of this.

"Ooh, you got something more exciting in mind LeBlanc?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up." I said shoving him back and he chuckled. "I'm trying to see what you're thinking." I confessed.

"I'm not sure if you wanna know." Asher smirked and I flipped him off. He grabbed my hand and said, "Exactly what I was thinking. Anytime you want."

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "I'm gonna go change." And was about to go into the girls locker room but he stopped me.

"Wait, Wait, you don't need to change. You look great." He said and looked me up and down smiling.

I then realize that I was in a crop top and I crossed my arms covering my stomach little self conscious. "I'll just- I'll be back in a second." I said trying to hide my embarrassment and went into the locker room.

I let out to breath and I just changed my shirt and decided to keep my leggings on and I grabbed my bag and walked about out and he smiled.

"Ready?" He asked grabbing my hand and I nodded.

When we got to his house there weren't any other cars in the driveway... yay.

Okay, why am I so nervous? Oh yeah, because this is the first time I'm gonna be completely alone with a guy I like since the— um the time we don't talk about.

The unmentionable times.

When we walked in there were immediately a lot of family photos and I couldn't help but smile.