6

Asher's P.O.V.

"Okay, why is this girl my spirit animal?" Jayden asked smiling and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up." I whined.

"Seriously. This girl is amazing." Carson said laughing.

"I've never seen anyone make you act like this before." Will said smiling at me.

"Yeah, it's so adorable how you're getting embarrassed." Jayden said making me cross my arms.

"You're still not making a good defense that you don't like him." Carson said crossing his arms smirking down at her.

"I already told you that I like dorky type." Jayden said, "Like that guy." She said nodding her head towards a group of people and it was a guy with curly black hair and he had his arm around Julianna.

"Hey, your girl's over there too." Will said smiling hitting my arm.

"I'm gonna do a walk by." Jayden said making me look at her.

"What? A walk by? Why?" I asked nervously.

"Chill, I'm curious about this girl." Jayden said and walked over to her group.

"Why is she doing this?" I asked looking at Carson and Will.

"Because this is pretty interesting." Will said shrugging.

"Interesting? What's interesting about this whole situation?" I asked confused.

"Uhh, some hot girl has kissed you four times in two days. You lucky son of a bitch." Carson said slapping my back.

"Ho— y-you thinks she's hot?" I asked looking at him a little confused.

"Yeah, don't you?" Carson asked looking at Will.

"Definitely." He said nodding, "Asher?"

"No way." I said shaking my head.

"Still, I would love it if she made out with me at least once." Carson said looking over at her.

"Okay, shut up man. You're making Asher jealous." Will said smiling.

What the shit is going on here?!

"Both of you shut it and no he's not!" I snapped at them and looked over at Julianna and Jayden and the whole group. "What are they talking about?" I asked.

"Your ass." Carson said making me hit him upside the head. "Kidding, jeez. Why so touchy?"

"She's coming back." Will said and Jayden walked back over to us. The three of us looked at her wide eyed waiting for her to crack.

"What?" She asked looking at us.

"What happened?" I asked eagerly.

"What'd you talk about it?" Will asked.

"Was it Asher's ass?" Carson asked smiling making the three of us glare at him.

"What did she say to you?" I asked impatiently.

"She's really cool." Jayden said smiling. That's what I asked and that doesn't give me a damn thing.

"What. Did. You. Talk. About?" I asked slowly trying to help her comprehend the question.

Her mouth dropped open a little and she crossed her arms, "Girl stuff." She said starting to get a little defensive.

"But there's two guys over there?" Carson asked.

"Whatever, and I'm not gonna be able to go over to your house after school, Asher." Jayden said to me.

"What? Why not?" I asked frowning.

"Im gonna hang out with them after school. But I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jayden said pointing at Julianna and her friends and walked away.

"You've got to be fucking with me?" I said dropping my mouth open.

"Okay, chill Asher. She does need some girl friends." Carson said.

"She has Mia." I suggested.

"You're kidding, Jayden absolutely hates her." Will said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, lets just get changed." I said and we walking into the locker room.

When we got out on the track and ran around a few times we were a few yards behind Julianna and her friend. "Hey, you gonna talk to her?" Carson asked looking at me.

"Imma tell her to leave me alone." I said nodding wiping sweat from my forehead.

"Be nice." Will said glaring at me.

"We'll see." I said rolling my eyes and I picked up my pace a little. "Uh, excuse me Julianna." I called after them and they turned around to see me running behind them. "Can I talk to you?" I asked and she nodded and stopped running.

I looked over at the blonde girl and said, "Alone?" Making her roll her eyes at me.

"Ugh, if you need me, I will be in the nurses office, coughing up blood, and googling Shawn Mendes shirtless." The girl said out of breath walking backwards looking at Julianna and and she gave her a thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I'm done trying to be nice—" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Whoa, you were trying to be nice? I don't think you know the definition of the word." Julianna said rolling her eyes and I just let out a breath.

"Okay, you just need to leave me alone." I said honestly looking in her eyes.

"I'm sorry?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"You can't just keep kissing me..." I began to say and she cut me off.

"Like I said before, Pretty Boy, I don't like you. The kiss didn't mean anything. Okay, you think you can get that through your thick head?" She asked.

"Well, your trying to be friends with my friends now?" I said crossing my arms.

"Are you talking about Jayden? She's a nice person, and she came over to me so you gotta chill bro." She said rolling her eyes.

"But your such an annoying loser why would Jayden wanna hang out with you?" I asked running my hands through my hair.

"Maybe to find out what it's like to be friends with a nice person. Now, why do you think that is?" She asked taking a step closer to me.

"Whoa, easy there dork, keep your distance." I said taking a step back and putting my hands up. Don't blame me she kissed me a random times.

I have to expect the worse.

"Oh, you don't like when I'm close to you?" She asked taking another step closer to me.

Yeah, what have you that idea?

"No, I don't like you at all." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, that's a real shame." She said and she was inches away from me and I was starting to get nervous.

She went up on her tip toes. "Because I think your a real peach." She whispered and then she grabbed my face and kissed me again.

I pushed her back and yelled pissed, "Stop doing that!"

She went over to me and gave me a quick peck, "Dude!" I yelled wiping my mouth.

"I'll see you later P.B." She said smiling and slapped my cheek twice and walked away proudly.

I turned around and watched her walked away. "Damn." Will said walking over to me.

"So... plan B then?" Carson asked chuckling putting his arm around me.

______________________________

I love Carson and Will's little comments. I wonder how they thought them up... I also kinda feel bad for Asher though.

Love you all💜🦔🌻