25

Annie's P.O.V.

"Oh, god I feel like I'm gonna puke." Anna said nervously rubbing her hands on her pants.

"You gotta chill." Jack said putting his arm around her trying to calm her down a little and as expected, it didn't work.

"Yeah, it's a month away." I said smiling and she got worse.

"Just a month? Oh god." She said and dropped her head back.

"I just I can't with her?" I said a little annoyed and shook my head at her being this nervous about regionals in a month.

"HEY LOSER!" I heard her yell and I turned to see her stomping towards me with her bitchy friends and to say that she looked pissed would be an understatement.

"Mia, I don't have ti—" I started to say but she punched me really really hard in the face and I bent over and I cupped my hands over my nose and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Ugh. What the fuck?" I said and I was just slammed against the lockers and slapped across the face.

"Mia, stop." Anna said but was hesitant and I looked over at her and still holding my nose and clenched my jaw.

"No, it's fine Anna." I said nodding.

I know what this is about...

Last night I got an anonymous text from someone saying that I need to stay away from Asher and I had a feeling that something like this was gonna happen so I've been slightly distancing myself from him today but I don't think he noticed.

"Yeah, it's fine Anna." Mia mimicked with a sinister grin.

Then her two little hunchmen came over to me and held my arms back as Mia continued to beat the shit out of me and I decided that it would be a huge mistake to fight back even though I know that I could take the three of them.

I just made my hand into a fist and dug my nails into my palm until I felt them start to bleed. I figured out that that was a good way to control my anger and it helped get through the pain of Mia's beatings over the years.

After a few more minutes I could feel my knees wanting to give out but I just held myself up by resting my hands on the dial of the locks.

And then I heard Mr. Porter's voice through the crowd of people and I felt a second of relief but then took it back knowing that I'm gonna have to talk to him about this.

"Alright, everyone clear out of here. Nothing to see. Get to class." He said shooing the kids who were enjoying watching her beat the shit out of me.

"Girls, go to the principals office, Jack, Anna take Annie to the nurses and then come to my office after." Porter said and walked away.

"Come on Annie. On to nurse Ruth." Jack said and him and Anna both helped me up on either side of me and walked me to the nurse.

The nurse said that I had a black eye, cut lip, and a few other cuts too and I'm like no shit Sherlock I could've told you that by looking in the mirror.

I controlled myself and didn't fucking yell at her because there was really no reason to but I need to get this anger out of me some how.

I walked out of the nurses office and made my way down the hall until I heard, "Miss. LeBlanc," I turned on my heels and saw Mr. Porter. "please, come in my office." He said

I rolled my eyes and did as he said and sat down. He just sat down behind his desk and looked up at me. I just blankly stared back.

I'm not starting this bud, it's all you.