16

So it's been like a week since Jayden and the guys started forcing me to have lunch with Annie and her friends and it's so fucking annoying.

I mean her friends a really nice and funny but it's just Annie... she's so annoying. And she still kisses me at lease once a day if not more and it's so gross. And she know that I'm annoyed by her and it's seems to feed her will to piss me off.

Charlie gave me the night off and I was just listening to music and playing Fortnite. I heard my phone ring and looked over at it and it was Jayden.

"What's up Jay?" I asked and kept it on speaker.

"I need you to come on a double date with me and Jack." She said.

"What? Why?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because I really like Jack and he gets pretty nervous around me and although I think that it's really cute, I think that if one of his friends are there he'll be a little more relaxed. And we don't want a third wheel so your coming." Jayden said and I let out a breath.

"Who's the friend?" I asked.

"It's Anna. Come on please. It's just one night." She begged.

"Doesn't Luke have a thing for Anna? Why not just ask him?"

"He's got a baseball game tonight. So get to my house in 20 minutes." She said and hung up and I just rolled my eyes.

I got up and put on a light blue button down shirt and jeans. Anna's a nice enough girl but I obviously don't like her like that but she's better then another of Jacks friends.

When I went to pick you Jayden she was in a dress and got in my car. "Hey, you look nice." I said.

"Thanks, you too. And thanks for doing this for me." She said smiling.

"Yeah, just remember me you owe me one. So where are we going?" I asked turning on my car.

"Juniors diner." Jayden said and I nodded.

When we got there Jack and Anna weren't there yet so we just sat at a booth. I watched as Jayden tapped her fingers on the table.

"You nervous?" I asked smirking a little.

"What, me? Nervously? No..." She said completely lying.

"Uh—huh, sure." I said nodding unconvinced.

"Oh, jeez. Here they come." She said nervously.

"You'll be fine. Jack's a dork and I pretty sure he's never went out with anyone else." I said shrugging.

Jayden got up and hugged Jack and I looked to see Annie looking down at me and not Anna. Oh, fucking god.

I look away and towards Jayden right as I met eyes with her dark brown ones. "You said it was gonna be Anna." I said annoyed as Annie sat down next to me.

"Oh, y-you know Anna, Annie. Uhh, very similar names." Jayden said smiling and I just rolled my eyes.

I can not believe she did this to me. I mean she knows how I feel about her.

"Carson?" Annie asked looking at Jack.

"Ya- Ash-Asher and uh, and Carson sounded very similar too." Jack stuttered out nodding.

"Great." She said rolling her eyes.

"How do you thing I feel about this?" I said turning towards her and glared at her.

"I don't give a fuck about you, Pretty Boy." She said looking at me shrugging.

"Bull, I wouldn't be surprised if you orchestrated this whole thing to go out with me." I said honestly.