8

Asher's P.O.V.

"I can not believe that, that little bitch it's trying to steal Jayden away from us. What's next? She's gonna take you guys away from me too." I vented out pacing back and fourth.

"Aww, you're scared of losing us." Carson said in a teasing me and pinched my cheeks.

"Shut up man." I said pushing his hands away trying to control my breathing.

"Aww, he is man. That's so cute." Will said in the same voice and I just crossed my arms over my chest.

"She's just an annoying bitch." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Dude, you don't even know the girl." Carson said.

"You weren't there. She is insane, keeps kissing me and calling my Pretty Boy." I said scrunching my nose in disgust.

"Maybe she has a crush on you?" Will suggest.

"Yeah, that's all I need. Some psycho stalker who's in love with me." I said with a fake laugh.

"Bro, you need to calm down. She's probably harmless and has a great reason for everything she's doing." Carson said shrugging.

"And what would that be?" I asked looking at them.

"She does give a shit about what people think about her?" Will offered.

"Who wouldn't care about what other people think? That's all I care about." I said.

"Yeah, and that's you're problem. Maybe she can help with that." Carson said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No she won't. Because I don't plan on talking to her ever again." I said.

"Well, you know her. She doesn't really like talking." Will said smirking and I shoved him back a little and just walked away from them.

I can't deal with this. It's too hard and... god I just can't. I slammed my fist agains the lockers. I can't lose my friends. They are the most important people to my besides my family— no they are my family.

God, this is giving my a headache. I ran my jeans through my hair and I just slid down the lockers and I was breath very hard and I cants stop it. God what is this.

"Asher, hey hey Asher, are you okay?" Mr. Porter the guidance counselor asked kneeling down next to me.

I could talk and I just shook my head and I kept taking rapid breaths. "Okay, your okay, this is just a panic attack. Your okay, just take slow deep breaths." He said and he led my hand as I did it and after a few minutes I was able to calm down.

God, what the hell was that?

______________________________

The whole time I was in Spanish I noticed that Julianna was in my class two seats ahead and one to the right and she was obviously not playing attention and just playing with erasers.

Seño Martìnez walked over to Julianna smiling. "Hiya." She said smiling making me roll my eyes.

Well, this is gonna be entertaining.

"Hola Señorita, LeBlanc. ¿Qué piensas sobre lo que acabo de leer?" He asked and she just stared back at him.

"Huh?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

The bell then rang and Seño Martìnez said, "No olvides leer las páginas 35-42 para la tarea." To the class and then said, "Señorita LeBlanc Señor Angel, hang back a sec." He said making me look at him confused and a little bit pissed off.

"Que necesitas, Seño Martìnez?" I asked annoyed.

And I deliberately spoke in Spanish just the throw off Julianna for a little payback and it's fun shit.

"Te necesito para tutor, Señorita LeBlanc." Seño Martìnez said pointing at Julianna.

"Usted no puede ser serio!" I complained starting to panic a little.

"Soy muy serio." Seño Martìnez said making me groan closing my eyes.

"I'm so lost here." Julianna said looking at the both of us.

"Señor Angel, te gustaría?" Seño Martìnez pleated looking at me and I nodded.

"Seño Martìnez wants me to tutor you because apparently you do not play attention in class." I explained and then looked towards Seño Martìnez, "But there not way in hell that I'm going too." I said.

"Si haces tutor Señorita LeBlanc no tendrás que tomar el medio término." He said and I dropped his head.

"Fine." I said pissed and walked out of class.

If there's a way of getting out of one of Seño Martìnez exams I will do anything and that includes a creepy bitch who is in love with
me.

"I do not want you to tutor me." Julianna said following me out to the hallway.

"You think I want this?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No but I don't really care about what you want." She said looking up at me.

"Yeah, I figures that much." I said and walked away from her.

"Okay, yeah I'll catch you on the flip side." I heard Julianna yelled after me.

I went to my locker and grabbed my lunch bag and walked back into the cafeteria and waited for Jayden, Carson, and Will and I just slid my water bottle from hand to hand, tapping my foot impatiently.

I looked at my watch and saw that lunch started 3 minutes ago and the boys are never late to lunch especially Carson. I looked around and finally saw the guys walking over to me.

"Hey." Carson said nodding his head towards me.

"Where that hell were you two?" I asked looking at them both.

"We were talking to Annie." Will said sitting down in front of me next to Carson.

"An— who's Annie?" I asked.

"Oh, Julianna." Carson corrected.

"Julianna? You already have nicknames for her. That fucking great." I said hitting my hand on the table.

"Dude, don't piss yourself about." Will said rolling his eyes at me.

"I told you that she's gonna try to steal you guys away from me. She's a crazy bitch." I said and put my hands in my hair.

"No, not really. She's actually really nice." Carson said looking in my eyes.

"And funny." Will added and Carson nodded.

"I can not believe this. You guys have to be mental?!" I yelled at them and stood up.

"Bro, where are you going." Carson said standing up too.

"To find my real friends, because they're not the ones in front of me now!" I yelled and stormed away from them.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Jayden talking with Julianna— or Annie and Jayden was sitting at her table and they were laughing about something.

I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth. I walked over to the hall way and just tried to confront my anger which was not as easy as I thought it was gonna be.

_____________________________

And now we know a little more about Asher too and I can't help but feel bad for him and he's not as strong as he pretends to be.

Love you all💜🦔🌻