42

Asher's P.O.V.

"Ooh, Asher you look pissed." Lilia said smiling as my head was resting on my hand. I saw that Annie was looking at me concerned and I just moved a little annoyed in my seat.

"I'm fine." I mumbled with the very fake smile on.

"Hey, dude. It's her fault anyway so don't come over here and kick my ass." Jack said putting his hands.

After Annie gave all of her friends a look they all maked their way upstairs.

"You know I didn't ask for that right?" She asked looking back over at me and I nodded a little.

"Yeah, but it pisses me off that the first day that we're... um, whatever we are you're looking at some other guys dick." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Whoa, whoa hold up. Yes it's only been not even a full day of us being... yeah, but I have this thing, that I don't umm, you know, do stuff like that until I've been with a guy for three weeks." Annie said crossing her arms and I smirked a little looking up at her.

"Mmhm, good to know." I said and she came over to me and sat on my lap and she pressed her perfect lips against mine and I kissed her back almost immediately.

This is amazing but after a second I pulled away and asked her, "Wait, your ex-boyfriend. How long did you date him?"

"Uh, two and a half weeks." She answered quickly.

"And have you date anyone else?" I wondered looking in her eyes.

"Well, there was fourth grade." She said and I nodded chuckling.

"Uh-huh." I rolled my eyes and pulled her closer to my body and kissed her again.

But not even a second later someone came running down the stairs trying to make a lot of noise and I felt Annie jump off of me and she tried to act casual.

It was of course Luke.

"Luke, do you need something?" Annie asked impatiently.

"Nah, just wanted to hang down here with you guys." Luke said and Annie nodded annoyed.

"Great." She said through her teeth annoyed.

Yeah, me too Anns.

______________________________

Next day...

"Just when stuff is starting to get serious with me and Annie. Luke come around or the Chicken Girls or something else. It's so frustrating." I vented to Carson and Luke.

"So quit being a little bitch, call her up, and ask her out on a date." Carson said hitting me upside the head.

Will tossed me my phone and I looked at them and the just stared at me. I went on my phone and clicked on Annie's contact and pressed my phone to my ear.

"Hello?!" She asked quickly and I smiled.

"Hey, someone's excited to talk to me." I chuckled smiling.

"Pretty Boy." She squealed, "Oh my god, I'm so bored. Talk to me say something! Please." She begged causing me to smile.

"Okay, well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the fair tonight... with me?" I asked and Carson smiled hitting my shoulder.

"Asher Angel, are you asking me out on a date?" She asked causing me so go red a little.

"Depends on your answer?" I said bitting my lip to stop my smile from growing.

"Eeek, were gonna have our first official, real, one on one date!" She said excitedly and I laughed.

"Can't you just say it's our first date? Because it is?" I said a little confused.

"What about the double date with J&J?" She questioned.

"That didn't really count, now did it?" I asked.

"Well, we held hands, shared a milkshake, and kissed so I hope that matters to you." She said a little harshly.

"Hey, hey, hey. Of course it mattered to me. One of the greatest days of my life." I said lower my voice a little and stood up and walked out of ear shot for Carson and Will.

"Really, what other days?" Annie asked and I could feel her smile through the phone.

"Well, here was the day at the track, same day at lunch, the night at the diner, the other day on the track, at the park, in my car, at your locker." I talked about all the places we kissed and when we talked.

Like talked for real.

"Yup, those were good days." She giggled.

"So I'll pick you up in 20 minutes?" I asked.

"Yup, see ya then P.B." She said causing me to smile.

"Bye." I said and turned off my phone and I walked back into my room smiling.

"So I take it that you guys are going out tonight?" Will asked smiling at me and I smiled looking down.

"We're gonna go to the fair tonight." I smiled.

"Aww, Asher and Annie sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes... umm. How does the song go?" Carson asked trying to thing about the way it goes.

Will just ignored him and looked at me, "Okay, so you can't be so fucking love struck when your around her. You have to be a little more confident. But not too much. Okay?" Will said and I nodded. "Anything else to add, Carson?" He asked and we both looked at him.

And he was mumbling to himself, "s-s-i-n-g first comes..."

"God, he's so oblivious." Will said rolling his eyes and I nodded.

______________________________

First, me too Carson.

And second is just a little talk about me and what's happening in my life so if you don't care don't read, but if you do care about some random girls life then keep reading and know that I love you.

So I had the PSAT's today and it was fucking hard. Okay, I'm not the smartest person ever but my lowest grade is a C+ a 79 might I add. That's pretty much a B- so yeah, I got some brains up there and I like taking tests, yes I'm one of those girls don't judge, (I wanted to say bitches but thought that would be too much) but like standardizing tests are completely different. 

I get a lot of anxiety about it and especially because there is a TIME limit. Okay, I have dyslexia, it's not my fault that it takes me longer to read the passages and I shouldn't lose points over that.

But it's fine.

We're fine.

But when I get the score I'll let you know what I got and if it was better or worst then last year.

Thanks for listening, or reading, same fucking thing, I've got problems, I just need to get some sleep. But thanks and bye.

Thank you all💜🌻🦔