19

Annie's P.O.V.

"So can I asked you a question?" He asked.

"You can ask. Not so sure I'll answer it though."  I shrugged.

"Why do you keep on kissing me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and looked off to my left. "If you don't tell me I'm gonna continue thinking that you have my name tattooed somewhere on your body." He said pointing me up and down and the second time he stopped his point at my... bathing suit area.

Yeah, that's a nice way to put it.

I immediately swatted his hand away so no one would see him and I could feel my cheeks heating up uncontrollably.

"Well, tell me then. Or that's one luck tattoo artist." He said causing me to raise my eyebrows and my eyes widened. "Wait, no no. I'd mean it like that." He said and his cheeks were lightly dusted pink.

"Okay, are we does talking about my vagina?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yes please." He said nodding and seemed to get a little uncomfortable too.

"Good." I said letting out a breath. "Awhile back I was dating this guy from Millwood—"

"Hold on. You had a boyfriend? Someone actually put up with you?" He asked chuckling.

"Nope." I said popping the p. "I thought he had but he ended up cheating on me the entire time with a few different girls. After I found out I broke up with him even though he kept telling me that it wasn't true and shit like that and I obviously didn't believe him. But he kept on following me around and showing up at school." I said and the finally looked up at him and he was just staring back at me with a serious look on his face.

"And that day on the track after you ran into me." I said and he just let out a soft chuckle. "I saw him hiding behind a bush just watching us like a pervert and before I tried telling him that I was with someone else but he didn't believe me and said that I was obsessed with him so I decided to show him I was over him by kissing you. And then that day at lunch I saw him too so I kissed you and then again tonight Jack saw him at the diner so to save you from the torture, as you so graciously call it, I just held your hand but he said that Ha— my ex was walking towards us so I kissed you because I couldn't face him." I said and almost slipped Hayden's name out which was not good because Asher looks pissed as fuck.

And we just stood there in silence for a minute and I didn't even realize that I had tears rolling down my cheeks until Asher brought his hand up and cupped my cheek and wiped them away and I just smiled weakly and looked anywhere but his face.

I haven't cried in such a long time and I can't believe I'm doing it about Hayden and in front of Asher. I only allowed myself to cry about Caleb and that it.

He pulled my into a hug and wrapped my arms around his waist and I'm getting a really weird feeling. I feel safe in his arms and I felt my heart stating to race.

Oh god.

No no no. I just got out of a toxic relationship... a few weeks ago but still. This it the first time me and Asher really talked.

You can't develop crush on a guy after one conversation.

And it wasn't even a conversation. It was just me rambling on and on and him hugging me. And wiping my tears away.

Shit, have we been hugging this entire time? I immediately released him when I realized that and his arms were already off of me. God this is so embarrassing.

Can the passage to hell just open up already and swallow me.

I looked up at him and he had a confused face. "Sorry." I said quickly and looked at the ground.

"It's fine. Just don't get use to it. The next time you kiss me imma punch you in the nose." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Even if I see my ex?" I wondered.

"Even if you see your ex." He said nodding making me cross my arms.

"And here I was thinking that we were starting to get somewhere." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Think again, LeBlanc." Asher said, "So who even is your ex?" He asked.

"No way. You seem like someone who would not mind getting into a fight." I confessed.

"And what? You don't think I can take him?" He asked.

"Well..." I said and he just walked away from me and I smiled.

"What was that about?" Jack said slipping his arm around my shoulders.

"I don't know what you mean. And why did you leave Jayden?" I asked looking at him.

"One, she told me to come and talk to you about Asher. And two, yes you do. Now spill." He said and I looked to see that Jayden was also talking to Asher as well.

"Spill what?" I asked and Jack just rolled his eyes.

"Why did Asher hug you?" He asked trying to make the question clear to me.

"Umm..." I trailed off.

"There is something! Tell me." He demanded.

"Fine, but you can't tell the girls. Or Luke." I said glaring at him.

"Are you kidding? If they find out that I knew something about Ashannie and didn't tell them, they'll kill me." Jack said kinda nervously because that is true.

"It's not just about Asher." I said and he looked at me confused. "I told him about Hayden." I lowered my voice.

"What! Why? Did he see your bruises?" He asked in a whisper too.

"No, I purposely left that part out." I whispered back as Jayden and Asher walked back over to us.

"What's with the whispering?" Jayden asked looking between us.

"Oh, Jack was just talking about you and the little goof gets embarrassed around you." I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey, not that hair." He said shoving my hands away.

"Aww." Was all Jayden said and walked over to him and put her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest and Jack was trying to contain his smile and his cheeks were turning red as he put one arm around her.

Okay, I'm okay, I'm not gonna cry. This is so cute I can't. Deep breath.

"God, don't cry about it." Asher said looking down at me.

"Shut up." I said still smiling and didn't take my eyes of Jayden and Jack.

"Y-you want me to drive you home?" Jack asked Jayden kinda nervously.

"Sure." She said smiling.

"You can get home?" Jack asked looking at me and I nodded.

"Asher." Jayden said giving him a look and then they walked out.

"Ugh, do you want me to take you home?" He groaned out and dropped his head back and stared up making me giggle.

"That's very kind of you to offer but I'm fine thanks." I said and walked out to the parking lot.

"Wait, what? Really?" He asked following me out.

"Yeah, walking is good for the soul." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Plus, I don't live that far from here." I said shrugging.

"Okay, good night, LeBlanc." He said.

"Night, P.B." I said smiling and started my walked home.

________________________________

It's Hayley's birthday!!! Yay. Whoa, it would be so weird if she read this, I mean there's no reason she would but it would be kinda cool.

Happy birthday HayHay!

Love you all💜🦔🌻