40

Asher's P.O.V.

Annie and I have been dancing for like three hours and we took a bunch of pictures with everyone and it was so amazing.

I literally cannot believe Annie likes me.

"Okay, my feet are killing me. I'm ready to go." Sydney said putting her arms around Annie and Carson's shoulders.

"Oh, since your ready, we all have to go?" Annie asked rolling her eyes making me chuckle a little.

I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me and I just gave her the look to like, behave and she smiled back.

I love holding her hands even though its not that big of a deal.

She grabbed out hands with her other so that she was holding my hand with both of hers and smiled up at me.

"Okay, we get it. You like each other. Quit being all couply and shit you like each other. We get it. Move on people." Luke said and walking in between me and Annie breaking us apart and went to the door.

I saw Annie roll her eyes and I rolled my eyes too and I let out a breath.

I saw that she was about to go back over to me when Sydney came over to her and slung her arms around her shoulders and walked them to the door.

I rolled my eyes again and ran my hands through my hair. "Asher, broooooo." Jack said walking over to me and grabbed my shoulder and shook me making me smile a little.

"I didn't know you liked Annie?" Carson said confused looking at me and I did look at him.

Yeah, because you were busy kissing her.

I walked over to Will and he just had an annoying smile on his face. "I told you, you could do it man." He smiled and I nodded looking down a little.

"Thanks for helping me, Will." I smiled and he put his arms around me.

"Anything for you bro." He said happily.

Once we got to Jack's place I changed into pajamas hat I brought there and I went to the basement and saw the guys and Anna were just down there. I sat down on the couch and just hung out there for a few.

I heard someone coming down that said and saw Annie coming down here and I smiled. "Mario Kart?" She asked and they nodded smiling.

She went over to the couch and sat next to me and just grabbed my arm and put it around her herself and she didn't look at me but I just smiled down at her.

"Oh hush you." She said still focusing on the race.

"I didn't say anything." I said chuckling.

"Maybe not with your mouth." She rolled her beautiful eyes.

I rubbed her shoulder a little with my thumb and pulled her closer to my chest and she laid her head on me.

"Your cute when your feisty." I smirked.

"I thought I was always cute?" She questioned

That is true.

I was about to reply but Luke cut me off.

"Will you two shut up?" She groaned and Annie just threw a pillow at him causing him to glare at us but I just laughed.

"One more comment like that and you'll be sorry, buddy boy." She threatened and Luke rolled his eyes and I smiled.

______________________________

Why is it that I always get déjà vu in Jack's basement? Because now I feel a pinch on my nipple again and I shot up causing our heads to collide.

"Ow." We said in sync and and it was Annie... of course.

"Ow, why'd you do that?" She asked rubbing her head.

"Me? You keep grabbing at me. And not in a fun way." I groaned lying back down.

"You wouldn't let me go." She rolled her eyes annoy.

"I like keeping you close to me. Is that a crime?" I asked in a duh tone causing her to smile.

"Aww." Annie, and the rest of the girls smiling and she was gonna hug me but Luke pipped up.

"Will you quit that. It's so annoying." He says looking over at is and Annie glared at him staring deep into his eyes with a small concerning smirk.

"LUKE LIKES ANNA!" She yelled and everyone looked at her and Anna's mouth dropped open as did Luke's.

"Girl, you better run." Sydney said with a small laugh and Annie immediately jumped up and ran to the stairs and Luke was not far behind her.

And after a minute or two of silence we heard. "Ahhh!" Annie yell and ran back down to the basement.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She rambled confusing me.

"God I think I'm gonna vomit." Luke said sitting down down rubbing his eyes.

What the fuck?

"What happened?" Lilia asked a little concerned.

"It was- and they, all- with... each other- and them." Annie stuttered out.

"Calm down, full sentences." Will said calmly.

"Jack," She took a breath in, "Jayden," She let it out, "no clothes," causing my eyes to widen. She another breath, "together." And with a weird hand gesture.

I clenched my jaw a little annoyed.

"No fucking way? What did you see?" Sydney asked.

"All of it." She complained. "God, she is way to hot for him." Annie said shaking her head when Jack came down the stairs without a shirt on.

"That is not true." He said behind Annie.

She turned to see him. "Ahh, put some clothes on you sinner." She yelled covering her eyes and tuning back around.

"I have pants on Annie, chill." He said.

"It's not enough man." Luke said tossing him a shirt.

"Ugh, y'all are a bunch of pansies." Jack said and he rolled his eyes.

______________________________

Okay so I'm my page bio thing I wrote up a schedule for when I'm posting updates and all that stuff for this book and my youth one, It All Started With a Sticky Note, if you wanna know what I post.

Love you all💜🦔🌻