32

Asher's P.O.V.

After I let go of the hug I still kept my arm around her shoulders for some weird reason and we leaned back in the couch.

And then not even a full minute later I felt Annie's head fall on my chest and she was completely out of it because when she fell asleep her arms fell and her hand was on my thigh and you know, kinda close to my... ya know.

And my ya know, started to get ya know a lil... a lil pop up and I just held my breath and my cheeks were literally puffed out as I stared at my lap.

Okay, Asher. You are good. This always happens when you are around girls and umm, yeah it has nothing to do with Annie being Annie.

Like at all.

I just picked her hand up by one of her fingers and went to drop her hand on to her own lap but she unconsciously grabbed my arm and like snuggled it.

In a way that my hand was in between her thighs but NOT near her... ya know. More like in her middle thigh area.

But since her was wearing shorts it was a little much. I could feel my heart rate increase feeling her leg in my hand. When I rubbed little circles on her leg with my thumb and I smiled a little.

Okay Asher, this is getting a little creepy you can't just do this to her while she's asleep— Wait no that sounds so much worse.

And I fell asleep with all of these thoughts spinning through my head.

______________________________

I immediately shot up when I felt excruciating pain on my nipple.

"Ow, ow, ow!" I shrieked and shoved a hand away and grabbed my chest in pain and she just laughed.

Annie...

"What the hell, LeBlanc?" I asked annoyed.

"We better get back downstairs before everyone thinks that something is happening between us." She said and I chuckled.

"Like you groping me while I was asleep?" I said and then regretted it when I remembered me basically feeling her up a few hours ago.

"Ha, you wish buddy." She said rolling her eyes and pranced downstairs and I followed behind her  to see that everyone was asleep.

I looked to see Annie walking over to where Jack was sleeping on the couch and grabbed his wrists and pulled him off so he fell on the floor and I was surprised that he just rolled over and didn't really notice it. She then lied down on the couch and pulled a blanket over herself.

I looked to see that there was still a lot of room in the couch where she would have been.

"You do realize that there is enough room for you on this side of the couch that you didn't need to do that?" I asked grinning.

"I was trying to be polite and leave it for you." Annie smiled.

"Polite?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Right." I said sarcastically.

I sat down on the other side of the couch and watched as she stretched out and her feet touched my legs.

"Hopefully you don't have a foot fetish Pretty Boy." She said giggling and I rolled my eyes again.

"Not for your nasty ass feet." I said and tried not to but I did end up chuckling a little and I shoved her feet off to the side.

"Oh, so you do have a foot fetish for someone's feet. Let me guess, is it Carson?" Annie started guessing.