26

Asher's P.O.V.

Annie's been acting weird today like she knows that something is gonna happen or possible something even bad and I'm kinda nervous to see what happens.

She wasn't really talking to me today and didn't sit next to me at lunch and it made me feel weird. And it seems like she's always looking over her shoulder and at first I thought that I was because of her ex but she does it in the hall and in class too. 

I'm pretty sure that she it worried about something else so I'm planning on asking her in P.E. which is next and I can not wait for this class to need because it's so annoying.

I stared as the clock just ticked

And ticked.

And ticked.

And I wanted to die.

And die.

And die.

Just still my mind kept going back to Annie and why she was so freaked out today. And I don't really like how I keep thinking about her
because she still pisses me off.

But I also feel like she's not telling me everything and I just have to wait for her to trust me a little more and I just can't believe that I have this much interest in her to hang around her more.

But I have too. I can't explain it. I just can't let it go and it drives me crazy.

Now finally the bell rang so I can talk to her around her behavior today. Did I mention that she hasn't kissed me yet today or the other day because she was busy giving her lips to fucking Carson and not me.

But it's fine. I'm fine.

I was thinking about all that while walking and I was not really paying attention to where I was going and I walked right into someone and the both of us turned and I saw Annie. She was walking backwards and just staring at me.

I saw that she had a black eye and a cut on her bottom lip. That the actual fuck happened to her face?

I could feel my heart rate start to increase a little and then more and more as the seconds pasted staring into her dark brown eyes.

I'm so confused right now and so much is running through my mind and I want to know what happened to her.

Who hurt her?

God, if it was her ex then I swear I will kill him with my bare hands.

She just turned back around and kept on walking and walked right out of the school even though I was yelling after her to stop and talk to me.

She just ignored me.

I bit my lip and looked around to see that no one even care about Annie and how she just walked right out of school.

I let out a breath and ran out to the track and looked around and saw Sydney and Carson jogging along the track and talking.

"SYDNEY?!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could over to her.

"Hey, man. You haven't changed yet." Carson said looking at my normal school clothes.

I just ignored him and continued talking to her. "What the hell happened with Annie?"

"What do you mean 'what happened with Annie'? Did she say something to you? Did you talk to her?" Sydney asked and she sounded confused too.

"I just saw her walking out of school. And her face was all bruised and shit. I think she walked out of Porter's office." I said looking in her eyes.