37

Annie's P.O.V.

So it's the night of the dance and all the girls are over at my house getting all dolled up and this is gonna be great. And Asher even told me to save him a dance.

I'm gonna dance with Asher fucking Angel.

Eeek!

I have to look amazing. Not just for him though. I wanna look nice for me and I think that I am.

I curled my hair well, Jayden did it. I almost burned it off. And I did my makeup a little more then I have in the past but I think I looks nice with my dress and all.

"Oh my god, Annie

"Oh my god, Annie. You look so beautiful." Anna gushed smiling at me and I could feel my cheeks heating up a little.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Yeah, Asher is gonna have trouble not jumping your bones within the first few seconds of him seeing you." Syd said and I just glared at her with a blank face.

"Yeah, and if you don't he'll just have to take things into his own hands... literally." Jayden said giggling and all of them laughed even Anna and I just crossed my arms.

"Seriously?" I asked glaring at the four of them.

"Come on, don't you wanna jump his bones? He's super hot and he clearly loves you." Lilia asked smirking.

"One, he can barely stand me, and two... I don't really have a two but he wouldn't want to do that." I said rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

"But do you?" Syd asked smirking.

"Come on, were gonna be late." I said and walked downstairs.

"Omg, you all look so pretty!" Hayley said smiling with my mom.

"Thanks." We said.

And we took a shit ton of pictures of us and it was really fun.

"Okay, so are you girls gonna be safe? In all ways...?" My mom asked and looking deep into my eyes and I just immediately looked away.

"MOM! Eww, stop that." I said plugging my ears. "Why would you think that?!"

"The word gets around. About you, and some boy, and a some kisses." My mom said smirking and I just whipped my head towards Sydney.

"Why?" I asked through my teeth.

"She asked how my day was." Syd said innocently.

"So were all gonna stay the night at Jack's so I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." I said changing the subject.

"Okay, love you. Have fun." She said and we walked outside. "BE CAREFUL!" I heard her yell.

"Oh my god." I said annoyed.