14

Asher's P.O.V.

"I hated that so much." I said running my hands through my hair, still sitting at the table with the girls walked away.

"Just the Annie part right?" Will asked.

"Duh, she has such an annoying bossy voice." I said pissed still staring at the table.

"YES!" Carson yelled making me snap my head up to look at him. "We got ourselves some new guy friends!" He said smiling and put his arms around Jack and Luke and hugged them.

"Yeah." Jack said smiling and I just rolled my eyes. And Luke didn't seem that thrilled about it either.

"Dude, you gotta tell me about that Sydney girl." Carson said sitting on top of the table and Luke glared up at him. "I mean, in the nicest and most appropriate way possible." Carson corrected looking at Luke.

"Uhh, well she can sometimes be a pain in the ass but most of the time nice and is a little bit on the crazy side." Jack said smiling and looked at the three of us. "What about Jayden?"

"She's way out of your league." I said rolling my eye.

"Don't listen to him, man. Jayden is very confident and says that she likes guys who are on the dorky side. So you definitely have a chance." Will said hitting him on the shoulder.

"Awesome." Jack said smiling.

"What about you Luke?" Carson asked trying to easy in to being friends with him and trying to make him forget about him being into his sister.

"I'd rather not talk about it with people I don't know." Luke said and got up and walked away from us.

"What up with him?" I asked pointing at him.

"He's just not a big fan of change." Jack said shrugging.

"Yeah, me and him both." I said to myself rolling my eyes.

______________________________

After practice I went to the body shop and started working on the car from the other night but Charlie stopped me.

"Hey, there was a call and some girl needs a tow." He said tossing my the keys to the to the tow truck.

"Ugh, seriously?" I asked rolling my eyes then looked at him.

"Yeah, get to it kid." He said pointing at the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Be back in a few." I said annoyed and walked out to the truck.

When I drove to the address Charlie gave me and I saw a silver car there and— no fucking way. It's Julianna LeBlanc.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said as I got out of the truck and she walked over to me.

Okay this is gonna be so fucking terrible.

"My savior." She said smiling and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

Ugh, this again. At least it wasn't on the lips this time.

"Ew, get off me weirdo." I said pushing her back and she just smiled at me. "Seriously, I'm not surprised this hunk of junk broke down." I said looking over at her car.

"Excuse me, Roxie is not a hunk of junk and you're a mechanic so you deal with junk all that time." She said crossing her arms as I walked open to her car and popped the hood. I looked around the engine a little.

"Rox— you named your car?" I asked looking up at her confused.

"Yes, don't you. I mean you work with cars everyday. What do you call them?" She asked looking at me and sounded serious.

"I don't call them anything. W-wait do you talk to your car?" I asked smirking at her and put my focus back on the car.

"Obviously, you need to tell them that they're doing a good job or they'll quit." She said in a duh tone making me roll my eyes.

"And how did that work out for you now?" I asked grabbing one of the wheel lift arms knelt down on the ground and hooked it up on the left wheel.

"Well not so hunky dory I know that." She said putting her hands on her waist looking down at me.

"Yup," I said hooking up the wheel and when over to the drivers side door of the truck and opened it.

"Are you gonna be a gentleman and offer me a ride or and I gonna have to ask?" Annie questioned looking at me.

"Ugh, do you want a ride?" I asked unwillingly.

"Aww, that's so sweet. Yes, thank you." She said smiling and got in the truck.

I started driving and then asked. "What are the directions to where you're going?"

"Oh, I'm just going to Jayden's house. You know the way, don't you?" She said.

I gritted my teeth and tightened my grip on the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. I did my best not to blow up on her about this and it was pretty difficult.

When we got to Jayden's house she said "Thanks." And I said nothing.

She just got out of the truck and walked up to the front door and I just had to stay there and watch for a second. When Jayden opened the door she hugged Annie tightly with a huge smile

I bit my lip annoyed. Jayden does deserve to have some girl friends even though it is somebody I despise. I sighed and drove back to the body shop and then unhooked Roxie and got it into the shop.

"How was the pick up?" Charlie asked looking over at me.

"Horrible." I said rolling my eyes.

"Uh—oh, what happened?" He asked.

"It's Annie's car." I stated.

"Annie? The girl who you think had a thing for you? The girl kissed you?" Charlie asked.

"One, she didn't kiss me she made out with me, and two, I didn't think she has a thing for me I know she does." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah, is that why you have lipstick on your cheek." He asked smirking.

"Fuck you." I muttered and wiped my cheek.

______________________________

Good that Asher didn't want to yell at Annie, well he did want to but he stopped himself which almost seems better in my opinion.

However, he still hates her a lot and not gonna change his mind in the near future but I'm the author so deal with it or don't, doesn't effect me either way.

Love you all💜🦔🌻