2

Asher's P.O.V.

"Bro, I can not believe that Mia cheated on me." I vented still pissed about it.

"Just relax Asher. She's just a slut. You deserve better." Jayden said rolling her eyes.

"Easy there Jay, your making seem like you have a crush on him." Carson chuckled making her glare at him.

"Yeah, I can kinda see it. Jasher." Will said smiling.

"Nah, he's not my type." Jayden said making me take a step back and look at her.

"Not your type? Popular, athletic, hot is not your type?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.

"Nope, I'm more into the dorky type." Jayden said making me roll my eyes.

"Who would like someone who is not popular? That's just messed up." I said.

"Really?" Will asked looking at me.

"Yeah, if they're so great then why aren't they popular?" I asked in a duh tone.

"Yeah, no." Carson said rolling his eyes. "Don't go around saying that or people will think your a dick."

"Imma predict that the next girl you'll be with is not gonna be popular." Jayden said smiling and walked away.

"That's not gonna happen." I called after her.

Let me explain a little, I went out with Mia Dinoto a few times over the past three weeks and then a week ago I found out that she was sleeping around with some guy from Millwood and I flipped out a little.

And she broke up with me after that and I kept on apologizing to her but still nothing. She wouldn't take me back and it's terrible because she is the hottest and most popular girl in school and ever guy wants her.

Well, minus Carson and Will of course.

And I've heard that this Millwood guy and Gina around before and I never thought anything like that could happen and I just don't get why Mia would cheat on me especially with the guy she did it with. I mean I'm probably so much hotter then he is.

"That's not gonna happen." I said to the boys shaking my head.

"I don't know man, these popular girls are bitches who lie and cheat and never learn. Maybe we should try sone other girls who aren't bitches?" Carson asked.

"Nah, I'm gonna get Mia back and I want your guys help with it." I said crossing my arms.

"Bro..." Will complained.

"Come on man, Mia is the perfect girl from me and I'm not gonna let her slip away." I said and walked into the locker room.

"Yeah, but dude, there's plenty of other fish in the sea." Carson said as we changed into our P.E. clothes and out to the track.

I don't want any other fish I want Mia she is amazing except she doesn't get my jokes, wants to hang with her friends more then me, doesn't like my friends, doesn't like music, and doesn't like how I work as a mechanic at my uncles business which I really love by the way.

But she is hot, popular, kinda smart and gets other people to do whatever she wants so I think that those pros all trump the cons obviously.

"I mean, look at all the possibilities right in this class." Will said and there were some pretty girls but I was only thinking of Mia.

"No way, I need Mia." I said rolling my eyes and started running around the track.

After a few times around the track I saw Mia walking outside with her friends and as I ran I watched her and then out of nowhere I ran into someone and we fell to the ground with her on top of me.

"Damn, what the hell girl. Why are you just standing in the middle of the track?" I groaned pissed closing my eyes because when I hit the ground I hurt my arm.

"S-sorry." She said and I let out a breath.

"Just get off me weirdo." I said finally looking up at her and it was a girl with dark brown eyes and hair in a high ponytail and she was looking over to her right.

"Sorry for this." She said nervously making me frown my eyebrows confused.

"Huh?" I said tilting my head but the girl just grabbed my face and looked down at my lips...? "wha— no, don't you—" I started to say but she just brought my face closer to hers and kissed me.

Who the hell is this chick?

I obviously didn't kiss her back and I kept my eyes open. Her eyes were closed and it kinda seemed like she was into it because she kept on moved her lips and pulled on my hair a little.

Like, does nobody see what is happening right now and was in shock to push her off of me for what felt like hours she finally stopped and I looked up at her in a mixture of confusion and disgust. And she just ran away back towards the school with a blonde girl following her.

Now don't think of me as a bad person but this chick just made out with me with out my consent and I have the right to be a little disgusted.

Okay, wait. I don't think disgust is the correct word to use because I mean she's not exactly ugly and... wait why am I making excuses for her?

"Bro, what the hell was that?" Carson asked running up to me smiling.

"Uhh." Was all I could say and I was still lying on the track.

"Bro." Will said smiling and put his hand out to help me up, "when we said to move on from Mia we did mean for you to make out with some rando." He said as I got to my feet.

"No, no, no." I said putting my hands out. "It wasn't like that—" and I was about to explain but Carson cut me off.

"Oh, please don't tell us that your trying to make Mia jealous by kissing another girl because that is low. Even for you." Carson said rolling his eyes.

"Will you shut up and let me explain? So I was running on the track and this girl— that girl was just standing there and I ran into her and that she just kissed me for no fucking reason."  I told them.

"Well, who is she? What's her name?" Will asked.

"You think I know? I barely got to say two words before she put her lips on me." I said and they nodded but Carson had a stupid grin on his face. "What?" I complained.

"How was it?" He asked smirking and Will smiled too turning towards me.

______________________________

Again, not hating on Mia it's just for the story.

Vote and comment if you want to and have a splendid day.

Love you all 💜🦔🌻