38

Asher's P.O.V.

It's the night of the dance and my stomach is in knots and I was trying to control myself and it wasn't working. I called Will and only me and him are gonna get ready at my house and the other guys are at Jack's.

I looked at the clock and Will's gonna be here any minute. My heart started to race and I could feel my forehead and hands sweating and I started breathing heavily.

Oh god.

I'm having a panic attack again.

I leaning again the wall and slid down it and tried to level my breathing but it didn't work.

I felt something wet running down my chin and I lifted my hands to see that it was blood. I'm so stressed that I'm getting a panic attack and a bloody nose?

That's just fucking great.

I clenched my jaw and squeezed my eyes shut. I let out a groan and gripped my pants trying to get a little control.

"Asher, hey Asher, man are you okay?" Will asked ran over to me when he entered my room.

I tried saying something but nothing came out of my mouth. I tried shaking my head but I don't even think I did that.

"Okay, just calm down. This is a panic attack. You know what is happening. You are safe. You are okay." Will said in a calming voice putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, now take a deep breath in." He instructed and I did but it was shaky and then I let it out and I kept on doing that for a few more minutes and finally got through it with Will's help.

He helped me up off the ground and I sat down on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Don't tell anyone about this Will." I said looking in his eyes.

"Asher—" He began.

"Will, I'm serious. Not even Carson." I said nervously.

"Asher, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." He said in a calm voice.

"Promise me Will, you won't say anything?" I asked.

"Okay, I promise. Just tell to me what is going through your head?" He wondered.

"Annie." I laughed out resting my forehead on my hands looking down. "Just Annie." I mumbled.

"It's always Annie. It's always been her. How could have I been so blind for so long?" I thought closing my eyes and I felt something roll down my cheek.

"I'm falling for her, man." I whispered shaking my head wiping my face and glanced over at Will.

"I'm falling so fucking hard."

"Tell her." Was all he said and he was smiling and I nodded.

"I'll try." I said clearing my throat standing up.

"No, you will." He stated and walked out of my room.

"Okay." I said to myself.

Once me and Will got dressed, we walked downstairs and I saw my mom holding her camera and a huge smile.

"Ugh, mom." I complained rolling my eyes.

"Come on, you never go to dances. I need this." She said still smiling.

"We don't even have girls here." I said in a duh tone.

"I'm here." London said smiling and jumped up into Will's arms.