12

Asher's P.O.V.

"Well, that was the worst 43 minutes of my life." I sighed closing my textbook.

"Ohh, it wasn't that bad. You got a pretty dope bracelet." Annie said smiling standing up.

"If you think it's so cool then how about you take it back?" I suggested taking it off my wrist and held my hand up.

"Nope, it was a gift. You can't regift a gift... especially to the wonderful person who gave you that gift." She said and started walking to the parking lot.

"Wonderful person? I think your mistaken." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nope, don't think so Pretty Boy." Annie said shaking her head. "And you should be flattered that I decided to give you such a-a valuable gift."

"Valuable gift? Your messing with me, right? It's a cheap-ass beaded bracelet from a Cracker Jacks box." I said raising my voice a little.

"Wow, you gotta little bit of an anger issue. No wonder Jayden came running." Annie said getting into her car and drove away.

I rolled my eyes and got into my car and went to school. When I got there I saw that Annie said talking with her friends by her car. It looked like her friends we annoying her and I just looked towards the school.

When I walked into school towards my locker I felt someone grab my arms and pulled me into a closet. They put duct tape over my mouth and I looked to see Carson and Will.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked but it was muffled because of the tape.

"Okay, were gonna talk and you're gonna listen!" Carson said firmly and angrily.

"Chill, Carson." Will said putting his hand on his chest. "We want to have a conversation with you but you have to listen hence the duct tape." Will said more comforting and I looked at the both of them and they were still holding my arms down.

"Okay, so were are trying to make some more friends but you are not being replaced man." Carson started out.

"Yeah, there is no one in the world who could replace you. But it's not fair for Jayden to only have three guy friends. She needs some girl friends who she can have sleepovers with, make overs, uhh talk about boy, or whatever girls do." Will said and I bit my inside cheek thinking about what they were saying.

Carson was about to say something but the door swing open and we looked to see Jayden looking at us confused.

"When I told you to talk to him, but I didn't want it to be this extreme." She said crossing her arms.

"Okay, so what do you need. I think we're getting through to him." Carson said.

"Right, we're having lunch with Annie and her friends today, so yay." She said and closed to door and left us.

The guys looked back at me smiling. "No, no way." I tried to say but I was muffled.

"Come on dude. It'll be great." Will said smiling.

"Take this off my mouth." I said pissed.

Carson ripped it off my mouth and I put my hands on my mouth and squeezed eyes shut. "Oww." I said.

"Sorry sorry sorry." Will said nervously and Carson just hit his arm.

"I'm not going to have lunch with that annoying little loser." I said glaring at them.

"Yes you are, because we are and unless you wanna eat alone." Carson said and he walked away.

"Please come. It'll be fun." Will pleated.

"Fun?" I asked frowning my eyebrows confused.

"Okay, maybe fun isn't the correct word for it?" He said shrugging as we walked out to the hall.

"Far from it, it's gonna be a yelling contest between me and her." I said rolling my eyes and walked away from him.

______________________________

Seño Martìnez will not shut up about some random war and I was just watching Annie who was sleeping in class.

I just laughed when she was woken up by the bell and it looked like she was gonna shit herself.

"No wonder your failing this class." I said as I walked past her desk and out of the classroom.

I went to my locker and saw that Jayden and the guys were waiting there for me. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to them.

"You ready?" Will asked.

"Nope." I said putting my books in my locker.

"Come on, you'll love them." Jayden said smiling and we walked to the cafeteria and I saw one of the girls was hitting Annie in the arm.

"Ow, stop it." She said pushing her hands away and she was just smiling.

"Hey, girls." Jayden said and they smiled.

"Hi, I'm Will." Will said to everyone but looked at the blonde.

"Okay, so that's Lilia, Anna, and Annie." Jayden introduced them and Carson and Will smiled and sat down and I just rolled my eyes and I sat in front of Annie.

It looked like Carson said gonna say something but was cut off by arguing from a girl with blonde hair and a guy with brown hair.

Me, Carson, and Will just looked at each other confused and I saw Annie rolled her eyes. She put her fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly causing them to shut up.

"May I introduce the Herz Twins." The Lilia girl said pointing at them.

"I'm Sydney." The blonde girl said.

"I'm—" The guy started to say but.

"Not important." Syd said cutting him off and shoving him making Annie laugh and I tried not to smile.

And failed.

"Luke." He said sitting back up and rolling his eyes.

"Ladies." A guy with curly black said strolling over to us and sat down in between Annie and Anna and put his arms around both of them. "And Gents." He nodded indicating to me, Carson, Luke, and Will.

"And this is Jack Dylan Grazer, god gift to woman. His words, not mine." Annie said and Carson and Will chuckled.

"Nice to meet you mate." Will said.

"Isn't it." Jack said cocky causing Annie hit him upside the head. "I mean, likewise. Some people say I'm not too gracious." He said glaring at Annie.

"What can I say I like politeness." She said shrugging making me scoff. "Do you have something to say?" She asked causing me to look up at her.

"Hey, I just didn't know you were such a hypocrite." I said putting my hands up.

And then that lead into me and her arguing for the rest of the lunch period and everyone else tried to stop it and they finally just stopped and watched us amused.

______________________________

Y'all, my first day of school is tomorrow and I am not excited for it. Honestly I'm trying not to shit myself because of it so wish me luck.

Love you all💜🦔🌻