48

Asher's P.O.V.

So it's been a little more then a week and a half since Annie and I have started going out but more importantly it been 11 day since I've strained out relationship by trying to find out stuff about her brother.

I still can't believe that I've been such a dick to her about it but I wasn't thinking at all. If I was I know that I would have thought about how it would've effected her.

But she said that she forgives me but I don't think she has fully. Because she hasn't kissed me or let me kiss her for a while or even close to that stuff.

It's kinda pissing me off because she's so beautiful and funny and sweet and addictive to be around that I wanna like express myself to her... physically.

Okay, that sounds bad.

Not in a bad way!

I walked into school and began looking around for Annie and saw her at her locker. I walked over to her and looked down at her.

"Ugh, jeez Asher you scared me." She said when she looked at me.

"Yeah, I can see that." I chuckled smirking down at her, "Morning beautiful." I leaned down to kiss her but she turned her head and I kissed her cheek and not perfect lips.

Great...

I let out a sigh and stared down at her with a look that says I know somethings up.

"What?" She wondered.

I just crossed my arms over my chest and didn't say anything to her. She just shrugged annoyed at me.

"I thought you said you weren't mad at me anymore?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I told you I wasn't and that means that I'm not." She said and punched me in the arm.

Ow.

"Then why are you being all distant? And punching me?!" I asked getting annoyed also.

"I'm not being distant." She said But was clearly lying because she looked over my shoulder to avoid eye contact.  

"Yes you are. And an example is right now. You're lying to me right now!" I said and raised my voice a little.

"Oh, you you wanna know why I'm not kissing you." She asked getting all defensive by crossing her arms.

"That's part of it. Why not?" I wondered and she again shrugged a little.

"I'm not really into the whole PDA thing." She said and I was completely shook.

"Yo- what-? Your fucking with me, right? You don't like PDA? You do remember how you and I met?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"That was before, we... you know— got together." She said with a weird hand gesture.

"So now that you're my girlfriend, I can't kiss you?" I figured out frowning my eyebrows at her and she nodded.

"Now you're getting it." She smiled hitting my, playfully this time, in the shoulder and skipped away from me.

A literal skip.

______________________________

"So I've been thinking," I started as I slipped my arm around her shoulders and she laughed.

"Well, that's never good." She said with a smile. "Don't hurt yourself, Pretty Boy." 

"Ha ha, no it's about all this PDA shit." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh god." Annie said and I just let out a little laugh.

"So you wanna come over to my place tonight?" I asked and she just stared at me.

"Can you reword that so it doesn't should like a booty call?" She asked crossing her arms as we sat down at a table in the courtyard and my eyebrows just went right up.

"Hey, that was not it, not that I'm apposed to it." I smirked and she tried to hit me in the shoulder which I blocked which made her try again.

Why is she so violently today?

"Joking, joking." I said with my hands up but then I whispered "kinda." And I saw her roll her eyes yet again.

"But you've avoided our studying in the mornings. So come to my house to study." I said and kissed her cheek and put my hand on her thigh and squeezed her a little.

"See, that's just sounds like you wanna little slutty action." She said picking up my hand and put it on my own leg.

"Come on Annie. You know I'm not like that." I said looking into her eyes.

"Do I? Might I remind you that you've dated Gina, Olivia, Jenna, Emily, Amanda, Gina again, and Mia. And all of them are very open to do anything and everything."

"But I wanna do whatever you wanna do."

"Oh, fuck you." She said annoyed and shoved me a little.

"What?" I asked with pure shock.

"Stop being all cute and shit." Annie said crossing her arms and looked the other way.

I put my hand under her chin and turned her to look at me. "I can't help it." I smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her but only for a second because Jack said, "What's up losers." and she jumped away from me and tried to act casual.

"I tried to stop him from coming over and ruining your moment." Jayden said as her Jack, Sydney, Lilia, and Will sat at our table and she shook my head.

"There was nothing to ruin. No moment." She said shaking her head.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled and she went to hit me but he blocked it by grabbing her hand and put both of our hands in her lap.

"Don't forget that we have dance practice after school." Sydney said and the other CG girls nodded.

"Um, I have yearbook after school." Lilia said putting her hand up a little.

"Ugh Fine, But well practice till like 6:30 then to make up for it." Sydney said rolling her eyes.

"And I'll drive you back to my house after." I whispered in Annie's ear then kissed her cheek.

She looked over at me and I just gave her puppy dog eyes. I saw her bite her lip that made my heart melt and she nodded slightly.

____________________________

They're so cuteeeeee! This may be my biased opinion... because you know, I created the cuteness but still.

Love you all💜🦔🌻