18

Asher's P.O.V.

After that I watched as Annie turned behind us to the door and she seemed happy at what she saw because she smiled.

She looked to me to see that I was just staring at her and she stared blankly back. "Shut up." She said rolling her eyes.

"So many questions." I mumbled to myself just causing Annie's smile to grow.

"Okay, so are we going somewhere else or was this it?" Jayden asked looking between Annie and Jack.

I looked to see Annie just staring at  Jack who's  mouth was just open a little and he stared back at her. "Uh, y-yeah. We're going to- um t-to—" He stuttered.

I rolled my eyes at him. God this kid knows nothing about girls.

"The arcade." Annie said quickly and Jack nodded and I just looked at her confused.

"The arcade? Seriously?" I asked rolling my eyes and she just elbowed me in the side. "Ow." He said rubbing the spot she hit me.

"Let's go." Jack said and we got up and started walking to the arcade.

Jack and Jayden were walking in front of me and Annie and I saw Annie rolled her eyes and leaned forwards to grab Jack's wrist and brought it to Jayden's because he was definitely not going to.

"Very smooth." I whispered to her and she looked up to me grinning.

"I know, I'm basically Cupid, minus the dipper and wings." She said smirking.

"And bow and arrow." I said smiling as well.

"Who says I don't have an arrow under my bed?" She asked making me to chuckle.

"Wouldn't be surprised." I confessed making me laugh a little harder and I smiled down at her. She looks so pretty when she laughs.

After another minute of walking we arrived to the arcade and I realized that I haven't been in here since I was in 6th grade. It's has not changed one bit.

Annie grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the most annoying game. "Dance Dance Revolution, seriously?" I complained looking at her.

"Best game ever." She stated. "Anyways, regionals are coming up and you know what they say. Practice makes perfect." She said smiling as she put the quarters in the game.

"But how does stepping on different colored arrows help you dance better?" I asked.

"Listen Pretty Boy, the girls and I are trying to win this year so don't question our system." She said as the game started.

"Right, the Chicken Girls." I said rolling my eyes making her glare at me and she held up her wrist with her CG beaded bracelet and I just scoffed.

"You still have the one I gave you?" She asked.

"Nope, tossed it." I shrugged but was lying. It's still on my dresser at home but she doesn't need to know that of course.

"Now why would you do that. It was a very sweet gift that you secretly loved." She said and I could feel her eyes on me as I struggle to keep up and it looked like I was actually trying which she would find even more funny.

"Wiped that smirk off your face." I growled.

"Nope, I'm good." She said and I just rolled my eyes but with a small smile.

"Yes! It's finally over." I cheered happily and grabbed on to the railing to hold myself up.

"I don't get why you're so happy? I beat your ass." She said proudly making me smile a little.

"I'm happy because I survived."

"Yeah, yeah, so round two then?"

"Not a chance in hell LeBlanc. Were playing a game I want to." I said grabbing her hand I walked her to the basketball game.

"I don't get how this is even a game here, basketball isn't fun." She said rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me, dancing isn't even a re—" I started to say but god stopped.

"Boy, if you know what's good for you, you won't finish that sentence." She told me and I just smirked.

I hit the button and that cause like ten or so basketballs to roll out towards me and after I got three points I looked to see that Annie hasn't seen took a shot once.

I smiled and kept getting them in and it was really fun. From time to time I glanced over to see that Annie still had zero points.

Poor baby.

At the end I looked over at Annie who had zero and I just had a cheeky smile on my face and she looked pissed. I guess she doesn't like losing.

"Shut up." She mumbled crossing her arms.

"Round two?" I repeated her words from earlier smirking down at her.

"No." She said looking back up at me.

"Okay, okay." I said chuckling. "How about a game we're both good at?" I asked and she nodded.

"Air hockey?" She asked.

"You're on." I said and we ran over to the air hockey table and we started playing.

Okay, so she's really good at this and it's been neck and neck the entire game. Now it's down to who ever got this next point wins and I'm stating to get a little nervous.

I started it and she hit it back with all her force and it went in the slot.

"YES!" She yelled jumping up and did a little spin. "I'm amazing." She said smiling and walked over to me to see that I was pouting.

She rested her elbow on my shoulder but had to go on her tip toes because she's pretty short. "How does it feel Pretty Boy?"

"Bad." I mumbled making her laugh. "Yeah, ha ha, it's just a game." I said rolling my eyes walked walked over to the counter.

"Yeah, a game I beat you in." She said still happy and I looked back at the air hockey table to see that he phone was still there.

"Yeah, you left your phone over there." I said pointing at her phone.

"Ah, BABY!" She yelled making me smile a little. I let out a breath and looked at the wall behind the counter to see that it was full of newspaper clippings and one in particular caught my eyes.

Local Teenagers Save The Arcade

It was Annie? She was singing? I didn't know she likes singing? Or that she could sing? There's not much I know about her I guess

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was Annie? She was singing? I didn't know she likes singing? Or that she could sing? There's not much I know about her I guess. Maybe I should do something about that.

______________________________

And now Asher is wondering about Annie's life and wants to get to know her a little more. Yay.

Love you all💜🦔🌻

Just a kiss// Ashannie जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें