5

Jungkook hates Min Yoongi with a passion even though they're good friends.

It's 3 weeks into the school year and Yoongi won't back off.

Right now, Jimin is eating his lunch and Yoongi can't keep his eyes off of him. Jungkook's arm twitches but he resists until Yoongi bits his lip slightly. Jungkook glares at him.

Yoongi grins and clears his throat, catching Jimin's attention. Jimin has a mouthful of food so he says, "Hmm?"

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

The other alphas look at Yoongi with a stern expression. Jungkook looks at him with rage bubbling in his eyes. How dare he ask Jimin that?

Jimin chews and swallows his food. "No. I haven't even dated anyone..."

"Why not? Is no one good enough?"

Jimin shakes his head. "No one's liked me. I kind of sit in the shadows."

Yoongi glances at Jungkook and back to Jimin. "I bet people have liked you but they think you're out of their league."

Jimin blushes. "No. I don't think anyone notices me. I'm below average."

Jungkook can't help but chuckle. Jimin looks at him and frowns. "What?"

"Nothing."

Yoongi doesn't shut up. "I think you're above average."

By now, the other alphas are almost just as mad as Jungkook. Kook has obviously called dibs and Yoongi is blatantly ignoring the bro code.

One of them speaks up. "Back off, Min."

Yoongi glares at him. "Why should I?"

The alpha looks at Jungkook who slowly shakes his head. He looks at Jimin and points. "He's just a freshman. Get someone your own age. It's illegal."

Jimin tenses up. Was it all about sex this whole time? Jimin is definitely not ready for that.

"I don't want to fuck him. That's not all I care about. Dating him is legal so what's stopping me?" He looks at Jungkook with a challenging smirk.

-

After lunch, Jungkook pulls Yoongi aside I'm the hallway. "What the hell is your problem? I fucking asked you to stay away from him."

"You're a little freshman. You can't tell me what to do and who I can or can't date."

"I may be younger than you but that has nothing to do with you being a total asshole."

"If you want him so bad, then confess to him."

"I don't want to mess things up."

"Then let me have him."

"No fucking way."

Yoongi closes his eyes and sighs. "Listen. The only reason I'm doing this is to push you to confess. I see him in the halls sometimes, and let me tell you, we aren't the only people interested in him."

Jungkook crosses his arms. "That doesn't explain why it's okay for you to blatantly flirt with him in front of my fucking face."

"If you don't ask him out, someone else will. I know I would treat him with respect, so if you aren't ready, I'll ask him out so no one else can. It's just protecting him."

"I'm not ready but I don't want you dating him."

"Fine. Sit around and wait for some asshole to pick him up and watch him get his heart broken. I won't try and help you anymore." He turns around and walks away.

" He turns around and walks away