66

Jimin from now on when someone tries to come at him:

:)

-

Jungkook is sitting at the table forcing himself to study when he hears Jimin's door slam and heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. He turns and sees Jimin standing at the bottom of the staircase. "I don't want be 'cute' anymore. I wanna be badass and sexy and hot, not cute."

Jungkook internally smiles at the opportunity to stop studying. He closes his textbook. "So what are you gonna do to make that happen?" Jimin walks over and pulls a sheet of paper out of Jungkook's backpack and takes the pencil out of his hand. "I need a plan."

"Do you want to call Taehyung? He could help-"

Jimin shakes his head. "I don't want someone to help me with this. It's all about me doing this on my own because it's my life and I don't want people having control over it. It's annoying and I'm sick of people thinking their entitled to determine how I feel."

"Damn, pop off I guess."

"First step to being intimidating-"

"Okay, woah woah woah. I can comprehend you being hot or sexy, but intimidating? I don't you're capable of being intimidating. You're as dangerous as a cinnamon roll."

"There are many ways a cinnamon roll could kill a person."

"Really? Name one."

"I could kill a person allergic to cinnamon, a person could choke on me, or I could make someone diabetic and fat if they eat too many of me."

"I mean, yeah, but I was trying to say that you're too soft and sweet-"

"I was too soft and sweet. I don't want to be an angel that bends to people's will all the time. For fucks sake, I was such a goodie two shoes that I was too scared to say no to my teacher who tried to kiss me. I was scared he would make me fail his class. I don't want to be weak and naive anymore."

"I want that for you too, but changing yourself completely is like trying to live someone else's life. You can be strong but be yourself at the same time. You can be cute and strong."

"But I'm not proud of myself or confident when I'm 'cute'. I'm not changing myself, I'm just bringing out a side of me that no one's seen. I have it in me, so I'm not becoming an entirely new person."

"I'm just scared of losing the old Jimin."

Jimin sits in Jungkook's lap. "I'll just be a more confident version of myself. We'll still cuddle and kiss and have sex, but it won't just be me loving you, it'll be me loving myself too." 

Jungkook gives Jimin a kiss. "If it'll make you happier then I support you. What are you thinking about doing?"

"I thought about a tattoo but my mom would hate that. I also considered getting a nose stud, but I don't think I would look good with one. Maybe I can dye my hair a new color and wear dark colors and leather. And contacts."

"Or you could use your smarts to intimidate people."

"I can, but I want to change my style and image too. I want to go through my e-boy phase and get it over with."

"So this is just a transition from soft boy to e-boy?"

"I guess so."

-