59

MY THING WHERE I SAID DREAMS COME TRUE HAPPENED! I didn't mean Jimin we as gonna bleed out, I meant it would be a similar situation, and Jungkook found Jimin in the bathroom trying to do it so stop worrying.

Here's E-boy Jaebum.

Oh, he's a Junior by the way

Oh, he's a Junior by the way. I love using photos of people in their 20's for high schoolers. :)

-

The next day, Jimin walks into his science class and sees that Jennie's seat is empty. When the teacher calls roll, he doesn't say her name.

A girl a few seats away raises her hand. "Uh, Mr. Choi? You forgot Jennie."

"No I didn't. She's absent and rightfully so. I don't want people with malicious intent in my students' learning environment."

He leans against the wall. "I know it's getting near midterms and you all must be stressed with studying. Today, you can work on whatever you need to."

When walking back to his desk, he taps Jimin's desk and motions for him to follow. Jimin stands up and walks with him. "Yes?"

He talks in a low voice even though the classroom is moderately loud due to the students chatting. "Mr. Park, you've been through alot this year."

"Yes sir, I have. It's okay though."

"That's what concerns me. I only know what the school has told me, but you should know that it's really not okay. Have you considered being homeschooled or taking online school?"

"Why?"

"There's multiple reports of bullying and harassment towards you from other students. I'm hopefully assuming you don't go through the same things at home."

"I don't."

"People are picking on you because you're easy to pick on. They know they can get to you easily." Jimin crosses his arms uncomfortably and looks down at the floor.

Mr. Choi sighs. "I'm not saying you're weak. Bullying can break down even the toughest of people. You're a smart kid, and based on the email I got a while back, you have a great mate too."

Jimin grins and relaxes a little. "Yeah. He's really supportive."

"People want what you have and they want you to feel like you don't deserve it but you do. Your work ethic is impeccable, your kindness is insane, and you're a really forgiving person. Don't beat yourself up over things that other people say, especially when it's someone who knows nothing about you."

"I don't know how I feel about homeschooling, though..."

"If you don't think it's right for you, then don't do it. I don't want you to leave, but if it would help, I would tell you to go for it."

"School is the only place I see some of my friends. It would make me really sad if they weren't in my life anymore."

"Then don't leave. If you think you have enough support, then there shouldn't be a problem."

They talk for the rest of the period about realted topics. Jungkook walks in when the bell rings and carries Jimin's backpack for him, walking him to math. "What did you guys do in class?"

"Nothing, just a study hall. I talked to the teacher the whole time. He was suggesting homeschooling or online school because of how many problems I've had here."

"Oh... It makes sense, but do you even want to do something like that?"

"No. For the rest of the time, we just talked about the reasons why people are targeting me specifically. Like, I'm in a happy relationship and my grades are good and I'm in a loving home and some people are jealous of that."

"And you're really freaking cute. That's a big reason."

Jimin rolls his eyes but doesn't argue with him. When they get to his class, he frowns. "Do we have a sub today?"

"No. Maybe your teacher's on maternity leave. Wasn't she about to give birth?"

"Oh yeah. Somehow I forgot. Well, I hope the new teacher is nice. Doesn't he look kinda young?"

"He's probably in his 20s. He's just a stand-in teacher."

-