24

Jungkook stays up until midnight waiting to go to Jimin's house. He walks across the street with his phone in his hands, texting him. He doesn't respond and Jungkook chuckles. "He's probably asleep..."

He pulls himself up and struggles to open Jimin's window with one hand. He slips in and closes it behind him. He's surprised to see that Jimin's bed is completely untouched. He notices that the lights are on in Jimin's bathroom.

He walks over and opens the door. He sees Jimin lying on the floor with blood flowing out from each wrist. His face is pale and absolutely lifeless.

He drops to his knees next to him and cradles him in his lap. "Jimin baby wake up." Jimin's arm falls limp and the blood flows more. Jungkook watches in horror as the blood spreads out all over the floor and starts filling the room. He scrambles for his phone but his back pocket is empty.

The blood reaches the ceiling and Jungkook realizes that he's no longer holding Jimin. He frantically searches for him but it's no use. The red turns to black, and in a loud booming voice he hears, "Jimin's dead. It's your fault that you left him alone. He died because of you–"

Jungkook wakes up. It was all a dream but it felt so real... The picture of Jimin dead on the floor was so realistic that Jungkook actually feels slightly nauseous.

He puts on a jacket and sneaks out of his house, completely disregarding grabbing shoes or anything. He runs across the street and climbs up to Jimin's window. He opens it and climbs in. Jimin isn't in his bed but the light in the bathroom is on.

Before he can get over to it, the bathroom door opens and Jimin pops his head out, toothbrush in his mouth. He takes it out and says, "Jungkook? It's only 11:00 what are you doing here?"

Jungkook doesn't answer. He just pulls Jimin into a tight hug and holds him. "I'm so glad you're okay." Jimin looks into Jungkook's eyes with worry etched on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"I had this horrible nightmare t-that I walked in on you dead and then I drowned and you were gone and it was all my fault so I came to check if you were okay–"

"Shhh it's okay. I'm okay." He has Jungkook sit down on his bed. "I just need to finish brushing my teeth and then we can talk, okay?" Jungkook nods and waits. "But can you keep the bathroom door open?"

Jimin nods and quickly rinses his toothbrush and his mouth. He turns off the bathroom light and walks out, sitting next to Jungkook. "Tell me more about your nightmare." Jungkook tells him everything in detail and Jimin hugs him.

"I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me doing something like that. It was all just a dream, okay?" He kisses his cheek. "Do you want to stay here tonight? We can cuddle." Jungkook nods and takes off his hoodie, handing it to Jimin.

Jimin giggles and puts it on. It engulfs his small frame and Jungkook feels his heart swell. Jimin shifts up so he's sitting against the headboard and he motions for him to come closer.

Jungkook crawls over him and pauses. "You're giving me love eyes." Jimin grins and gives him a kiss. "I know..." Jungkook tilts his head. "Do you want to-" Jimin presses a finger against Jungkook's lips. "They aren't that kind of love eyes."

Jungkook chuckles and slips behind Jimin, holding him close. All of his previous worries have vanished. Jimin just does that to him.

Jimin rolls over and gives him a long kiss. Kook reaches down and grabs Jimin's ass through the sweatshirt. "You wanna know one of my favorite things about you?" Jimin sighs and rolls his eyes. "Is it something X rated?"

"... Maybe, but-"

"Of COURSE it's about sex."

"Just hear me out! It's really fucking cute how in the middle of sex you're too fucked out to pronounce words correctly so you call me 'Ggugie'." Jimin blushes. "I do? I didn't notice..."

"It's the cutest thing."