93

So... 100 will be the last chapter. But don't fear! There's something coming...

 But don't fear! There's something coming

Coming soon!

-

Soyeon knocks on Yoongi's door. When he doesn't answer, she knocks again. He opens it and rubs his eyes. "Why the fuck are you here? You woke me up, so this better be important."

"Can we talk?"

"Why?"

"Because we need to talk."

Yoongi sighs and lets her in.

-

Jungkook is driving Jimin home from his dance practice. "So. My competition is this weekend. Can you come?"

"What day is it?"

"Saturday."

"At what time?"

"Winwin and I perform at 3pm."

"Yeah, I can make it."

"I'm kind of nervous. What if I get stage fright?"

"Don't focus on anyone. Pretend it's just you and Winwin."

Jimin grins. "Okay. I'll do my best for you because I don't want to disappoint you."

"Nothing you do could ever disappoint me. Unless you cheated on me. That would kill me."

"But I'd never cheat on you so that isn't a problem." Jungkook nods softly. "Are you sure you'd never cheat on me?"

"Of course. I'm not attracted to anyone else and I'm totally head over heels in love with you."

"Sometimes I have nightmares of me walking in on you with someone else. I hate it when I have those dreams. They ruin my mood for the entire day."

Jimin pouts. "Don't dream those dreams. I would never do that to you. I'm lucky to have you in the first place." Jungkook grins and takes one hand off of the steering wheel to hold Jimin's. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm not kidding. If you ever cheat on me, I'll go insane. I'll go full psychopath."

-

That night, Jimin cuddles Jungkook tightly. "Maybe if we're cuddling, you won't have another nightmare. I don't want you to have nightmares."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "I don't have them a lot-"

"Shut up and let me cuddle with you. You're warm and it's still so cold outside."

"I can turn the heat up-"

"No~ Just cuddle..."

Jungkook chuckles. "Okay."

-

I'm so impatient and I just wanna get to chapter 100 RIGHT NOW.

... btw 100 is gonna be a sad chapter. drop ur theories here!

 drop ur theories here!