64

On Monday, Mr. Smith walks over to Jimin's desk. "Stay back after class." Jimin shivers slightly but nods. "Okay. Why?"

"I just need to talk to you about something."

"I-I have a test next period. I don't think I can stay after class."

"Then come to my room at the end of the day." He 'accidentally' touches Jimin's hand. "It's important." Jimin gulps. "Okay..."

Jisoo leans over when he walks away. "Uhhhh he's acting like a child predator. I wouldn't stay after school if I were you." Jimin taps his pencil on his desk. "I do tutoring for some of his students. Maybe it's about that..."

"I don't think it is. I'll go with you after school so you'll be safe."

"I think I'll be okay. Kookie usually waits for me so I can just text him if he does anything that makes me uncomfortable."

"If he does something, tell me and I'll rip his head off tomorrow."

"I feel like everyone is judging him too quick..."

"I think you aren't judging him quick enough. That interaction was a major red flag."

"Well, maybe staying after school will help me unearth a creepy teacher before he gets anyone else." Jisoo grins. "I think you're brave and all that, but be fucking careful."

"I will be."

-

Jimin walks to Mr. Smith's room at the end of the day and takes a deep breath before walking in. He feels intimidated as soon as he walks in. He's mated so it doesn't make him swoon or anything, but he notices that Mr. Smith has his shirt partially unbuttoned.

He shudders internally. Could he have made it any more obvious what he was trying to do?

Mr. Smith looks up from the stack of papers in front of him and grins. "Finally. My star student is here." He stands up and walks towards him. Jimin almost instinctively takes a step back but he stops himself.

When he gets a little too close, Jimin turns and walks towards the table, playing it off as if he's just putting his stuff down on the study table. He wants to give Mr. Smith a chance to redeem himself. "What did you need to talk to me about?"

(REALLY QUICK SIDE NOTE! I know author's notes in the middle of stories are annoying, but I need to set the scene a little. I think a small drawing will show what I'm talking about so just glance at this for a quick second.)

(This is not what all of the rooms look like, just Mr

(This is not what all of the rooms look like, just Mr. Smith's. Just note that you can clearly see the study table from the window in the door.)

Mr. Smith walks over and sits down at the study table, motioning for Jimin to sit down as well. Jimin sits facing the table but notices that Mr. Smith is completely sideways in his chair, facing towards him.

"I'm sure you know why you're here..."

Jimin somehow stops his face from turning red. He doesn't know if it's from being flustered or angry at the fact that his friends were right. Mr. Smith is using a deep and rough voice, a very common flirting tactic for alphas.

Jimin clears his throat. "I really don't know why I'm here."

-

Lucas is walking to his car when it hits him. He totally left his math homework in Mr. Smith's room. He pivots on his heel and walks back into the school.

-

Mr. Smith moves Jimin's phone out of his reach. Jimin feels his heart rate increase as Mr. Smith puts his hand on Jimin's upper thigh. "You're a really special omega, Jimin." 

-

Lucas almost walks into the room but his hand freezes on the door handle. He sees Jimin sitting very uncomfortably next to Mr. Smith who's... leaning in? Lucas fights the urge to storm in, but somehow his rational side tells his that a photo might help when turning Mr. Smith in.

He snaps a quick photo that clearly shows Mr. Smith mere centimeters away from Jimin's face and the placement of his hand. Lucas walks in–more like bursts in–and Jimin turns to the door with thankful eyes. He hits Mr. Smith's hand away.

Lucas speed walks over and pushes Jimin behind him. "You're disgusting, honestly. He's a student! And he's mated!"

Jimin cowers behind Lucas and avoids eye contact at all costs. Lucas puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder and mumbles to him, "Are you okay?" Jimin nods. "Just go wait in the hall."

Lucas moves past Mr. Smith and grabs Jimin's stuff for him as he goes outside. Lucas turns to the teacher. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

He storms out of the room and closes the door. "Let's go to the principal. I have a photo."

"You do?"

"I took it before I walked in." 

Jimin gets his stuff from Lucas and texts Jungkook while they walk to the principal's office. "Thank you for stopping him. I thought I would be able to by myself but I froze up."

-