19

Jimin wakes up at 8 am and shakes Kook's shoulder. "Fuck, we have to be in school in 15 minutes." Jungkook grins. "Call in sick. We can hang out in here for the day."

Jimin's phone rings.

Mom...

"Are you at school?"

"We just woke up mom. I'm sorry. The alarm wasn't loud enough, I guess."

"You were probably really tired. You can stay home today."

"Thanks mom."

"Have fun."

"Bye mom."

"Haha love you."

call ended

-

Jimin and Jungkook walk back to Jimin's house nearly attached at the hip. Jungkook cracks a few jokes and Jimin smiles.

Jungkook just stares at him with a grin on his face. Jimin notices and giggles. "What?"

"You're really cute. Like a baby doll." Jimin blushes and looks at the floor.

Jungkook grabs his hand and stops him. "When do you want to get married? I know some people do it in highschool and some people do it after college."

Jimin shrugs. "I'm okay with anytime. It doesn't really change anything. It just seals a deal that was already sealed."

"But it's a sign of life long commitment. It a big deal. And there's the legal aspect of it. And how we need to buy our own apartment if we're married."

"No we don't-"

"We do. Our parents would be kept up at night."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "We don't even have sex often. Maybe once or twice a month and we aren't even loud. There are some couples that do it everyday."

Jungkook frowns. "Do you not want to move in together?"

"I do. I'm just saying, we don't need to. I'd love to live with you."

Jungkook kisses him and gives him a piggyback ride all the way back. Jimin's mom is waiting at the door. "Kook, I said to be careful. He can't even walk."

Jungkook let's Jimin down and she laughs. "You know for a second I really thought-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, mom."

She lets them in. "What are you guys gonna do today?"

Jimin taps the counter. "Hm... Maybe grab some food and just hang out in our little spot. That sounds like fun. Also, we can do some more decorating. Please Kookie? Can we do that?"

Jungkook smiles and chuckles. "Yeah. Whatever you want."

"I can bring some paint and some brushes and we can do little paintings all over the walls." He runs upstairs and grabs some paint from his art drawer. Jungkook walks in and grabs Jimin's light blue day pack and puts the paints inside.

Jimin sighs. "Jungkookie, be honest with me... did you tell my mom about the throwing up thing?" Jungkook shakes his head. "No. It's your personal business and I know you'd be really mad at me for doing that, so of course not."

Jimin smiles and straddles Jungkook's lap casually. "Good. It's just kind of embarrassing, I guess..."

Jungkook kisses Jimin's neck. "Here's a pro tip. If it's something that you would be embarrassed to talk about, don't do it." Jimin blushes. "So I guess I shouldn't masturbate anymore, huh?"

Jungkook's eyes roll back and he groans. "Now I have that picture in my head. What do you do? Do you just jack off or do you, like, finger yourself?" Jimin's face turns a deep red and he avoids eye contact. "Oh my god, I can't believe you're asking me this."

"It's not like I haven't seen you in an intimate way. I was literally inside of you 6 hours ago." Jimin pushes Jungkook away slightly. "You're such a needy teenage alpha, for fucks sake."

"It's funny because I have the most innocent boyfriend ever."

"Well, not really. I mean, the conversation we're having isn't very innocent."

"You still haven't told me what you do."

Jimin's face returns to it's previously beet red color. "No. I don't want to tell you." Jungkook smirks. "Do you have toys or some shit?" Jimin's eyes grow wide. "N-no. W-why would you think that? I don't have anything."

Jungkook scoffs and looks at Jimin in disbelief. "There's no way my sweet baby Jiminie has toys." Jimin hits his chest and hides his face. "This is so embarrassing..." Jungkook pulls him into a hug. "You should bring some to the treehouse."

Jimin leaves a single light kiss on Jungkook's neck. "Do you really want me to?" Jungkook nods and Jimin gets off of his lap, walking over to his bed and reaching underneath it. He pulls out a small grey box and glances at Jungkook who's watching him eagerly.

He walks over and puts the box in the bag. Jungkook tries to see what it is, but Jimin closes the backpack. "You'll see when we get there."

Jungkook kisses him. "You're just full of surprises.

-

This is kind of what the treehouse is like, but the roof is flat so they don't roll off.

REIMAGINED | Jikook | OmegaverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara