13

October 17th

Taehyung opens Jimin's front door at 3:45 pm. "Hey bitch. Let's get you ready." Jimin jumps up from his couch with wide eyes. "Oh my god. You scared me."

"There's no time for getting scared. Homecoming is in 5 hours and you are nowhere near ready. Come on. Get your ass upstairs." Jimin follows Taehyung with a grin. It's never a dull moment with Tae.

Taehyung pulls out a box of hair dye and Jimin gapes. "What?"

"We're spicing things up. Let's do... Wait, what color is your suit?"

"It's a really pretty royal blue."

Taehyung smiles and reached back into his bag, pulling out an icy blue hair dye. "This will look really good. It's not permanent, so it's should wash out after a week or so."

-

4 hours later, Jimin has light blue hair. Taehyung smiles and nods at the final result. "You look like some... ice prince. I don't know, but you look really cool."

Jimin smiles. Taehyung reaches into his bag again and pulls out a small case that Jimin doesn't recognize. "What's that?" Tae opens one side and shows him. "Blue contacts. Just to spice things up a little... Also, I brought you a pocket square, an instead just of a button up shirt underneath, I brought a sheer white shirt to wear under it."

Taehyung does Jimin's makeup light like always so the contacts are the most prominent thing on his face. Tae pulls him out of the bathroom and changes his earrings before pulling out the suit. He reaches into the urban outfitters bag he brought and pulls out a carefully folded mesh shirt.

"Put this on under the button up and ditch the tie." Then he pulls out the pocket square and smiles. "Put it on."

Jimin smiles and waits for him to leave, but he doesn't. Tae taps his foot. "What?"

"Aren't you leaving so I can change?"

"Stylists don't let their clients change alone. You could rip something. Come on, we're both omegas anyways." Jimin nods and changes into the outfit with Taehyung's help. "How does it look?"

Taehyung smiles. "Perfect."

Then Taehyung gets ready

They leave the house at 7:45

-

Jungkook and Jimin agreed to meet at the school, so Jimin sits with Tae and waits for him. "What if he doesn't like my blue hair?"

"He'll love it or he's blind. You look really good with dyed hair."

"I bet he's only wearing a black suit."

"Don't worry. I made Hoseok help him out a bit. He won't wear anything flashy, I just asked Hoseok to help him stand out from the crowd. Hobi has a great sense of style, so I have high expectations."

Jimin smiles at the thought of Jungkook in a suit. Just the image of it in his head makes him blush and giggle. Tae rolls his eyes. "You guys are so in love."

The alpha Jimin recognizes at Hoseok walks up to Taehyung and kisses him. "You look like a fairy."

Taehyung nods. "A hot fairy."

"Definitely." He turns to Jimin and looks him up and down. "If you're looking for Kook, he's at the chocolate fountain." Jimin giggles. "Of course he is."

He walks through the crowd and sees Jungkook eating a chocolate covered strawberry. Taehyung was right. Jungkookie looks really handsome.

 Jungkookie looks really handsome

(But with the Fake Love hair)

Jimin sneaks up behind him. "You look so much better than me."

Jungkook turns around and chokes on his strawberry. "Holy shit, I didn't recognize you. The eyes! A-and the hair! Wow, you look really good. Really, really good."

Jimin smiles and kisses some chocolate off of the corner of Jungkook's mouth. "How are the strawberries?"

"Screw the strawberries. Look at you. I'm never getting over this. Have any alphas tried to talk to you? Do I need to beat anyone's ass?" Jimin giggles and shakes his head.

Jungkook kisses Jimin's mark and smiles. "I have the hottest omega here."

"You should see Tae Tae right now. He looks like a flower prince."

"I don't care about Tae right now. I really can't take my eyes off of you and that mesh shirt. You're mesmerizing."

Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand and pulls him towards the dance floor.