76

Jimin and his mom make the gingerbread house and he cries softly every once and a while. She notices and gives him a hug. "Please don't cry. I hate seeing you upset."

"I just feel so bad about what I said and I missed you a lot. I can't help it." She rubs his back as he cries into her chest again. "I missed you too."

He pulls away slightly. "I don't know why I'm so emotional right now. We were only apart for 3 days but it felt like a year... I don't ever want to shut you out of my life."

Jungkook walks in and silently smiles at his mom. She grins back and continues rubbing Jimin's back. "Can Jungkook help us with the gingerbread house?"

Jimin turns and sees Kook. "Of course he can. He's family now."

Jungkook pulls Jimin away from his mom and into a hug. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know..."

Jungkook flashes Jimin's mom a quick grin and pulls Jimin out of the room. He sits him on the couch and sits down next to him. "Talk to me."

"I just really missed her. I look so weak right now..."

"No, I understand. You're still young and you need your mom. I still need mine. I would react the same way if I was in your situation."

Jimin covers his face and cries. "The guilt is hitting me. I was so mean to her and she didn't deserve it."

Jungkook gives Jimin a kiss. "Don't feel bad. She forgives you completely."

"I'm just a really remorseful person."

"I know." Jimin starts crying again and Jungkook pulls him closer to his chest. "I think you're really tired, baby."

Jimin nods and crawls into Jungkook's lap, relaxing. Jungkook holds him for about 15 minutes. Jimin falls asleep.

When his mom walks in, she grins. "I finished the gingerbread house. Is he sleeping?" Jungkook nods and smiles fondly at the sleeping boy. "He's cute when he sleeps. He's like a little puppy."

She's props up some pillows so Jungkook can lie down while still holding Jimin. Then she pulls a blanket on them. "Call me in the morning and come over. I have some gifts for both of you."

Jungkook nods and pulls Jimin in closer to his chest. Jimin stirs and presses himself against Jungkook.

-