72

Quick disclaimer: I do not intend for ANY of my characters to be connected to real people. I don't and will never assume or insinuate that real people are in a relationship unless it is a fact. My characters simply look like and have the same names as BTS for reference purposes because I'm bad at making my own characters.

-

They sit on the couch and cuddle. Jimin snuggles into Jungkook's side and grins. "You're right. Cuddling is so much better."

"You're tense."

"What?"

Jungkook rubs Jimin's shoulder. "You aren't relaxed right now."

"We're cuddling. Of course I'm relaxed."

"But your muscles are tight and your fist is clenched." Jimin giggles. "You're really observant."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing happened. I guess the stress from midterms hasn't worn off yet."

Jungkook frowns. "Do you want me to give you a massage or something?"

Jimin giggles and smiles widely. "Sure..."

-

Jimin's mom walks into the living room and pauses. "Jungkook, why are you groping Jimin's ass out here? Go to your room, for fucks sake."

Jimin blushes. "It's not like that... and I have my clothes on. He's just giving me a massage because I'm stressed."

"If you guys get a cum stain on my couch I will file for your divorce." Jungkook chuckles. "Come on. You know Jimin is too shy to do something like that."

"He's been pushing himeslf out of his comfort zone recently. Who knows what crazy shit he'll do next."

"Public sex isn't bad."

"But getting cum on my couch is." She narrows her eyes sarcastically and walks out of the room. Jimin hides his face. "How are you so comfortable with talking to my mom about that stuff."

"It's just funny and sex is natural, so honestly, who fucking cares? It's not a huge deal."

His mom pops her head back through the door. "Oh, and by the way, you guys are in trouble."

Jimin sits up and frowns. "What? Why?"

"I found vodka and weed under your bed."

Jimin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. "I-"

"I get it, you're teenagers. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't do the same shit when I was your age. I'm so trusting of you and there's just two things that I ask for you not to do, and that's drink and do drugs."

Jimin stands up from the couch. "I don't do it often. I only drank once and I smoked a blunt at a football game but that was it. I don't buy it or anything or use it regularly."

"It was in your room. You're not getting out of this."

Jungkook stands up and steps a bit in front of Jimin. "It's all my stuff. I drink like twice a month and I smoke once a month. You can't blame him for that."

"But he still knew about it."

"He knows that I drink and smoke sometimes but he didn't know where I kept everything. If he knew it was in his room, he would probably beat my ass."

She turns back to Jimin. "I thought you were a smart kid. Why didn't you try to tell him to stop doing stuff like that?"

Jimin crosses his arms. "He doesn't do it excessively. I would stop him if he was on the track to ruining his life."

"Weed might not be addictive, but it can be a gateway drug. Next thing you know, he'll be smoking cigarettes and your house will smell like smoke."

"You can't just assume that he's gonna start smoking cigarettes."

"Regardless of what might happen, you either stop drinking and smoking or you buy your own house."

Jimin's jaw drops. "We're only freshman! We can't live alone!"

"Then stop drinking and smoking. You're destined for the Ivy League and I'm not gonna let your mate's irresponsible behavior threaten that."

"You're being so irrational! I can't believe you-"

Jungkook turns to him. "It's not a big deal. I'll just throw all of my stuff away."

"But you bought all that!"

"I know, it's fine. She's right."

"No she's fucking not. You're fully matured and you can take care of yourself." He turns back to his mom. "We aren't kids anymore, for fucks sake."

"You might not be children, but you'll always be my kid. It's my job to raise you right and I'm not gonna let this slide."

Jimin tries to lunge towards her but Jungkook holds him back. "Woah, calm down-"

Jimin tries to break out of Jungkook's arms. He glares at his mom. "Why are you being such a bitch about all of this? You know I'm trustworthy and I'm not gonna make bad decisions."

"Don't call me a bitch. I'm just doing my job. I've been doing this on my own for years, so don't you dare call me a bitch."

Jungkook yanks Jimin back and glares. "I know you're mad, but you're acting on impulse. Let's just walk away for a few minutes so you can calm down."

"She's in the wrong!"

"No she isn't. You're her only child and she's proud of everything you've done. Listen to her because she knows what she's talking about."

"Weed and alcohol aren't even a big deal."

"But they're illegal and you can develop bad habits. I've been planning on stopping anyways so I might as well do it now."

-