97

And the chapters are getting shorter and shorter...

-

They get caught in a traffic jam.

Jimin looks at the trophy in his hand. "I don't even want this stupid trophy anymore." 

"I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy about winning."

"I'm stuck in a car with my mate who's saying they think I don't love them. How can I be happy about this? Ten is happy for Winwin. He's not questioning his feelings for him."

"You guys got complimented for your chemistry and you didn't think I'd be just a little salty?"

"I thought you understood by now that it's just a dance. I don't have feelings for Winwin. He's just fun to dance with."

The traffic finally starts moving.

Jimin wipes his tear away. "You're supposed to be happy for me. I've told you so many times that I don't like anyone else. I just like you."

"It's hard for me to trust what you say."

"I've never lied to you."

"When I had a dream that you cut yourself in your bathroom, you told me you would never do anything like that. A few months later I find you in your bathroom trying to cut yourself."

"You know why. You can't blame that on me!"

"So if Winwin kisses you, I should blame it on him?"

"Yes, because I wouldn't kiss him back!"

"But would you even tell me if he kissed you? Would you try to push him away like you said you would push Mr. Smith away?"

"Of course I would fucking tell you!"

-