40

Jimin falls asleep with his head on Jungkook's chest. They're still in the field, but Jungkook texted Jimin's mom so she wouldn't be worried by their absence. He carefully and slowly sits up, supporting Jimin in his arms. He carries him to the car and carefully puts him in the passenger seat.

On the drive back, Jimin wakes up. "How did I get here?" Jungkook grins. "I carried you. You fell asleep but it was getting too dark and too cold for us to stay there. I'd rather cuddle you in a comfy bed."

"We should go on more adventures like that. I like exploring things with you. Maybe... we can go camping somewhere over the weekend."

-

Fast forward to the weekend. Jimin and Jungkook are loading camping gear into the back of Jungkook's car. Jimin searches through the pile of stuff. "Kookie, where's the tent?!"

"I already packed it."

"It's not in here."

"I know I packed it."

"Wait, I found it. Did you get the snacks?" Jungkook points to the cooler. "Yep."

"That's everything. Let's say bye to my mom." They walk inside and Jimin's mom gives Jimin a big hug. "Be careful. Don't do anything stupid." She looks at Jungkook. "Protect him at all costs."

Jimin sighs. "I'm fine, mom. I don't think about that stuff anymore, okay?"

"I can't help but be worried. I'm your mother."

"I understand." She gives him one more hug and gives one to Jungkook as well before they get into Kook's car. When they leave the driveway, Jimin grabs Kook's shoulder. "Wait, I forgot lube and condoms."

Jungkook pulls back into the driveway immediately and gets out of the car, jogging into the house. He returns a minute later with the essentials and puts them in the glove compartment. "That was close." Jimin giggles.

They drive down the road with the windows down. Jimin watches the trees as they pass by. "Nature is so pretty. Don't you think it's pretty?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Yeah. I like how positive you are these days. It makes me happy to see you happy." Jimin giggles. "I think I'm high on life."

"Speaking of high, I brought weed. I also brought some alcohol just in case. If we're gonna escape for the weekend, why not have as much fun as possible?"

Jimin frowns. "But you said you don't want to have sex when I'm under the influence of something." Jungkook shrugs. "I guess I'll make a few exceptions as long as you give consent before getting high or drunk."

"Kookie, my answer is never no if sex is the question. You should know this by now." Jungkook smiles. "I know, but I just like being careful."

Jimin leans over the center console and gives Jungkook a kiss on the cheek. "You're such a sweetheart."

This makes him blush. Jimin giggles and smooths Jungkook's hair out. Kook pushes his hand away. "I need to focus or I'll crash the car."

"How much longer until we're at the camp site?" Jungkook takes his eyes off of the road to look at his phone and almost drives off the side of the road. Jimin grabs the wheel and steers them back in the right direction.

Jungkook pulls off the the side of the road and parks. He breathes heavily and closes his eyes. "Okay, no more distractions. I'm not about to get us in a car crash. I promised your mom that I would keep you safe and she would kill me if you got hurt."

Jimin nods silently.

-

They arrive at the campsite 20 minutes later. When they park, Jimin grabs Jungkook's face and presses their lips together. Kook kisses him back for a few seconds before pulling away. "What was that?"

"All the kisses I saved up during the drive..." He boops Jimin's nose. "You're too adorable." Jimin climbs over the center console and straddles Jungkook's lap. "There's still a few kisses left if you want them..."

Jungkook chuckles. "The front seat is really uncomfortable for kisses. Maybe we can make out after setting up the tent." Jimin pouts but nods, opening Jungkook's door and getting out.

-

(Cuties)