37

Jimin is released a week later after completing therapy. Jungkook makes it his personal goal to make sure that Jimin stays happy. Every moment their together, he makes sure that Jimin is smiling and comfortable.

Jungkook pulls Jimin close to his chest and kisses his damp forehead. They're in the tree house and it's almost sunset. Of course, they had sex. Jimin giggles. "I feel like you think the meaning of life is sex."

He nods and grins. "It's definitely one of the best things about life." Jimin rolls his eyes but his grin remains. "Why do you like it so much? I mean, it feels good, but there are a lot of things that feel good."

"In my opinion, nothing brings two people closer like sex does. It's such an intimate thing and sharing the experience with someone is really special. It deepens our connection." He gives him a kiss. "And you have a nice ass."

Jimin groans. "You were being so cute and you ruined it." He presses himself closer against Jungkook. "But you're right. It is really nice."

He looks around and for the first time in awhile, Jungkook sees sadness in his eyes. "What's wrong?" Jimin blinks away his tears. "It's just weird. Last time I was here I was so empty."

"Are you feeling sad again?"

Jimin shakes his head. "I think they're tears of relief. I feel like I was given a second chance. It's like I was reborn and now I'm seeing the world through a fresh set of eyes. It's nice. I'm happy I lived."

"I'm happy you lived too. Are you ready to go back to school tomorrow?" Jimin shakes his head. "I don't know..."

"You don't have to go. A far as the school knows, you're still on a mental health break. We can just hang out if you want." Jimin sighs. "I feel like I should go, but I also just want to be lazy with you. It's fun spending time with you and only you."

"People at school miss you. I've gotten tons of texts from Soobin, Hwanwoong, Taemin, and Yoongi. They all want to know if you're okay." Jimin grins. "I guess... I can try going back for a day."

Jungkook presses soft kisses all over Jimin's lips. "Everyone will be happy to see you. Trust me."

"