47

When Jimin walks into lunch, he tilts his head. There's another person at the table that he hasn't seen before.

He sits next to Jungkook. The new girl is sitting between Jimin and Taehyung. She turns towards him with a lollipop in her mouth. "You must be Jimin."

He nods. "What's your name?"

"Soyeon. I'm new."

She's like a girl version of Taehyung

She's like a girl version of Taehyung. She's an omega but she has the confidence of an alpha. And her clothes are awesome. Jimin smiles. "It's nice to meet you."

She grins back. "Nice to meet you too."

Yoongi takes one look at her but doesn't show any reaction. "What do you do for fun? Probably shopping and painting your nails or some shit..."

She pulls the lollipop out of her mouth and slightly glares at him. "I only shop if my friends drag me to a store, I'm absolute shit at painting nails, and for your information, I prefer producing music and rapping over girly shit."

Yoongi chokes on his food. "You what?"

Namjoon chuckles lightly but only Jimin hears. He notices a slight blush on Yoongi's cheeks.

"Do I need to spell it out for you? R, a, p. Rap. If you don't know what that is, I'll play some for you." She flashes him a cheeky grin.

He gapes slightly. "What rappers do you like?"

"American rap is kinda trash, but Joyner Lucas is alright. Old Childish Gambino is nice. I like K-rap. Check out Hyuna and Loco."

Yoongi scoffs. "I know Hyuna and Loco..." Namjoon chuckles. "No you don't. You like Drake and Eminem and that's it." Yoongi hits his arm. "Shut up."

Jimin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook silently chuckles behind his hand.

Soyeon giggles in response. "Drake? I bet you like God's Plan."

"I like Best I Ever Had. His new stuff is too mainstream." She looks him up and down. "I respect that, I guess. Have you really never listened to Hyuna?"

"No. K-pop stuff isn't my style."

"Just because Hyuna was the girl in Gangnam Style doesn't mean her songs sound like that."

"If you're so confident in her, then get your headphones out and pull something up."

She reaches into her backpack and pulls out cherry red beats. Hoseok trades seats with her and she hands Yoongi one of the buds. "Lip and Hip or Roll Deep?"

"Just show me both."

-

By the end of the period, Yoongi has 15 k-rap albums added to his playlist.