63

Jimin and Jungkook cuddle on the couch. "I saw that Lucas guy again today."

"Did he bother you?"

"Not at all. I was just in his math class."

"You guys have math together?"

"No. I was cleaning my locker during lunch and Mr. Smith saw me and asked if I could help some of his students."

"He sure is talking to you alot recently."

Jimin sighs quietly. "I don't think it's like that... The only thing he's done that was over the line-"

Jungkook tenses up and shifts so he's looking into Jimin's eyes. "What did he do?"

"He put his hand really low on my back and he was kind of moving it down, but-"

"He did what?"

"I think you're overreacting."

"I don't think I am. Teachers shouldn't touch a student like that. Hell, it's weird for a teacher to even touch a student in general."

"He's a new teacher. I think he just doesn't understand that yet."

"Still. All of my trust for that man just went out the window."

"You're being a bit protective."

"Of course I am! You're a young and mated omega and your teacher was trying to get handsy with you. That's not okay at all."

"Kookie, I'm smart. I won't let anything happen to me. If he insinuates anything, I'll turn him down and tell someone immediately."

"And tell me?"

"Of course I'd tell you." He gives him a kiss. "You'd be the first person I'd say something to. I'd need you to come and help protect me."

Jungkook leans in and leaves gentle kisses all over Jimin's neck. "I can't believe a teacher is trying to go for my Jimin. My Jimin. The audacity."

Jimin gives him another kiss and rests his head against his chest. "I should study right now... Midterms are getting so close."

"No... I wanna hug you for a few more hours..."

"How about I bring my books and stuff here so we can cuddle while I study?" Jungkook smiles and nods. "Yes please."

-

Jimin sits in Jungkook's lap and studies for his AP Biology test. Jungkook read over his shoulder and cringes. "Ew... This is smart people stuff. I don't understand any of this."

"You're in Honors Biology. This is the same but just college level."

"No it's not! You're a freshman in AP Bio. This stuff is giving me a migraine by just looking at it. I hate it."

Jimin giggles. "Can you quiz me on some vocab?"

Jungkook nods and grabs the textbook. "What are... enzymes?"

"Catalytic proteins that react in an induced-fit fashion with substrates to speed up the rate of reactions by lowering the activation energy; effectiveness is affected by changes in pH, temperature, salinity, etcetera due to denaturing of structure."

Jungkook gapes. "Did you just recite the fucking textbook?"

Jimin giggles. "Keep going."

"Okay... What are Carbohydrates?"

"Used by cells for energy and structure; monomers are monosaccharides; example: glucose, or single sugars, disaccharides have two sugars; examples: sucrose, maltose, and lactose, and starches are long polymer chains of sugar; storage polysaccharides; starch in plants and glycogen in animals, and structural polysaccharides; chitin in fungal cell walls and cellulose in plant cell walls."

"... You're scaring me. How are you so fucking... intelligent?"

"I'm nothing special."

"I'm not kidding. This is insane. It's like you have a photographic memory or some shit."

Jimin shrugs and grins. "I'm just good at memorization..." Jungkook throws the book on the coffee table and pulls Jimin close to his chest. Jimin looks at him with wide eyes. "What are you doing?"

Jungkook pins Jimin down on the couch. "Smart people are really sexy to me."

Jimin giggles and blushes. "You got turned on by me talking about carbohydrates? This is an all time low for you, Kookie."

Jungkook pouts and collapses on Jimin. "Imma nap riiiight here." Jimin tries to move him but it's no use. "I need to study."

"Just take a break."

-