8

Jimin and Jungkook kiss on the couch for a few minutes. It's messy and unprofessional. Jungkook accidentally bites Jimin's tongue a few times, but they're practicing so it's okay. Jimin nervously drapes his arms over Jungkook's shoulders but he grabs Jimin's waist as well.

The front door opens and Jimin's mom walks in. Jimin looks at her with wide eyes and she gasps. "Oh my god, I've been waiting for this for 16 years. Finally you're dating."

Jimin's face turns red and he moves away from Jungkook. Kook is unbothered. He smiles and waves. "Hi Mrs. Park!"

"Hey Kookie."

She walks away and Jimin looks away from Kook. Jungkook laughs quietly and scoots closer to him. "Where were we?"Jimin huffs. "I can't believe my mom saw. This is so embarrassing."

"Not really. I mean, it was bound to happen eventually. Come on. I wanna kiss you again. You're really good at it."

Jimin blushes more. "You like kissing me?"

"Yeah. A lot. Please kiss me more."

Jimin grins slightly. "I guess a little more kissing wouldn't hurt..." He leans over and gives Jungkook a kiss. "Is that enough?"

Jungkook gently pulls Jimin back into a kiss and keeps his hand and Jimin's cheek. Jungkook does something with his tongue where he lightly drags it across the roof of Jimin's mouth an it makes him shudder. Jungkook smirks lightly and does it again.

Jimin grips Jungkook's shoulders tightly and allows himself to drown in the feeling of it. Kook tilts his head slightly and does the same thing at a different angle. Jimin makes a whimpering sound and pulls away, covering his mouth. "I don't know what that was."

Jungkook checks his phone. "Damn. My mom's probably worried. I should head home." He moves Jimin's hand for one more kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow. And by they way, I kinda liked that sound. You should do that more often."

Jimin blushes and hides his face, mumbling a 'bye' when Jungkook walks out the door. As soon as the door closes, Jimin's mom walks into the room. "Tell me everything." Jimin groans.

-

Jungkookie

hey chips

chins**

chims**

fuck autocorrect

hehe hi kookie :)

wyd

just finishing up hw

hbu

nothing but texting u

rly?

yep

today was fun

yeah

kinda strange

but fun

how was it strange

u went from my bff to my bf

and we kissed

and you grabbed my waist

like RLY grabbed my waist

and like felt it and stuff

you never do that

well now I do

did u not like it?

I like it

so I should do it more

yeah

what else should I do more?

I like kissing too

ur a good kisser

so are u

aaahhhhh

wut

I never thought id be having this convo w/ u

lol me neither

but I like it

me too

I miss u

is that weird?

no

do you know how to climb in a window

I can learn

can you come to my room tonight

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

stop ur so extra omg

c u tonight

ok

11

got it

end of convo

-

Jimin keeps his window open and waits. At 10:49 he hears someone running across the street. He looks outside and sees Jungkook on his way. He giggles softly.

When Jungkook reaches the house, he stands under Jimin's window. "How the fuck am I supposed to get up?"

"Climb on the window under this one and try to grab the window sill." Jungkook stretches his arms and climbs the first window successfully. Then he tries to reach up and grab the bottom of Jimin's window. It's too far.

He takes a deep breath and jumps. He barely grabs the edge of the window. He struggles, but he's eventually able to pulls himself up. Jimin sits on his desk and waits as Kook catches his breath.

When he does, he looks up at Jimin and gives him a smile. He walks over to him and stands between his legs. "Hey."

Jimin's cheeks turn cherry red. "Hi."

"