49

Jimin and Namjoon take turns painting each other's nails a light lilac. "So how long have you and Jin been together?" Namjoon thinks for a second. "Hm... about 5 weeks ago we made it official. We've been running circles around each other since probably 5th grade."

Jimin giggles. "I think you guys are so cute together. What do you like about him?" Namjoon shrugs. "Everything. I used to tell myself that I just admired him and nothing more, but I stopped lying to myself after I cried when an omega started flirting with him."

"I don't mean for this to sound intrusive or rude and you don't have to answer, but why do you prefer alphas? Is there a reason or is it just a natural thing you can't explain?"

"I think it's a lot of things. I feel like when an alpha is with an omega, it's kind of expected for them to have sex, but I'm asexual. Also, I feel more attracted to people that I can relate to. Omegas are pretty and cute, and I like it, but I'm not attracted to it. I like tall handsome guys with big egos and muscles."

Jimin giggles. "We have similar preferences."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Jungkook is tall and muscular and a total egomaniac."

Namjoon chuckles. "Not gonna lie, he looks a bit feminine to me. I think it's his eyes and his smile." Jimin nods. "I like em pretty. He's like a Disney prince."

Jungkook walks in and sits down on the bed. "What are you guys doing."

"Painting each other's nails and talking about alphas." Jungkook frowns. "Which alphas?" Jimin giggles. "You and Jin."

"What did you say about me? Did you talk about sex stuff?" Jimin face palms and Namjoon chuckles. "I'm not into that stuff and I don't really want to hear about someone else's sex life."

"Then what did you talk about?"

Jimin grins. "Just random stuff."

Jungkook groans. "What did you say about meeee?"

"Nothing bad. Now get out. This is a Kookie free zone." Jungkook scoffs. "Excuse me, this is our room. I have every right to be in here."

"If you don't leave right now, I'll tell Namjoon about what you did in 2nd grade." And just like that, Kookie is out the door. They both laugh.

"What did he do?"

"If I tell you, he'll kill me."

"How would he know if you told me?"

"Because he's probably listening through the door right now."

"I mean, can you blame him? You're alone in your room with another alpha."

"But you're not into omegas."

"I bet he's still jealous."

"You're probably right. He's really protective. And annoying." Through the door, they hear Kook say, "Oh come on!"

-