99

Now it's Jungkook's turn to tear up. "You told me only 15 minutes ago that the only things you're passionate about are your grades and dance, not our relationship."

"Because it's implied."

"You've been the happiest you've been in years during the past two weeks and the only thing that changed was that you started dance. I've been with you since August. If you love me, then why is being with me not enough for you?"

"You do make me feel better. You don't know how I felt before we started dating."

"Just admit that you don't love me."

"I would be lying if I said I didn't love you."

Jungkook looks at him. "Look in my eyes and swear that you love me."

"You need to keep your eyes on the road."

Jungkook takes his hands off the wheel to rub his eyes.

"What the fuck! Hold the wheel!"

"It's a straight road. I wiped my eyes for one second."

"Pay attention to the road!"

"There's no other cars. I can look away from the road long enough for you to look me in my eyes and tell me you aren't lying."

Jimin looks him in the eyes. "I'm not lying. I love you. I love you and I always will."

"That's good enough for now."

"You're being so irrational. What do I need to do to prove myself?"

Jungkook raises his voice. "How the fuck am I being irrational?! I almost lost you less than 3 months ago! You don't know how it feels to not know if the person you love will live or not! Well, news flash! It's fucking traumatizing!"

Jimin looks away from Jungkook's eyes for a split second and sees a deer standing in the middle of the road. He grabs Jungkook's shoulder and opens his mouth but before he can utter a word, Jungkook swerves off of the road and hits a tree.

-