65

Jungkook meets up with them in the front office. He pulls Jimin into a hug. "Oh my god, I knew I shouldn't have left you alone with that creep." Jimin pulls away and gives him a quick kiss. "He didn't do anything too crazy."

"But still. He did something."

"I'm okay, though. I mean, I'm still reporting him, but I'm okay."

Jungkook hugs him again. "But I'm not okay. I need a hug or I'll hunt that motherfucker down and torture him in my basement for a month or two before burning him at the stake." Jimin rolls his eyes. "How about we just get him fired."

"Why can't I do all of that crazy stuff?"

"Because you'll probably get life in prison and I don't want my husband to be in prison."

The principal walks out of his office. "The campus police officer just arrested him. Mr. Park, I don't know why these things keep happening to you. I sincerely apologize."

"You don't need to apologize. It's not like you knew this would happen."

The door to the front office opens and Mr. Choi walks in and gives Jimin a soft and sympathetic grin. "Jimin, I think it's time you seriously consider homeschooling. I'm willing to have a chat with you about it right now if you have time."

Jungkook furrows his brow slightly and tightens his hold on Jimin's waist. Jimin nods. "I'm free, but I don't think Jungkook will let us talk alone. I'm sure you understand."

"Of course I do. I thought it was implied that he would come along."

Jimin looks over his shoulder at Kook. "Do you want to come along?"

"Yeah..."

Mr. Choi laughs. "I'm an omega anyways."

Jungkook pouts slightly. "But omegas and omegas can still be together..." Mr. Choi holds up his hand. "I'm mated and married and have been for almost 13 years. I promise you, Jimin isn't a potential prospect of mine."

"But can I still come along? I want to hear what you have to say because if he's getting homeschooled, then I'll be doing it with him."

-

They discuss the possibilities for about an hour. The idea is shot down when Jimin realizes something. "Wait, do we need a parent to be present at home to do homeschooling?"

"Yes."

"I only have my mom and she has a full-time job."

"There's also online school."

"They don't offer the courses I'm taking and that I'm going to take. I think I just have to stick with coming here."

"You could switch schools."

Jungkook shakes his head. "That introduces the possibility of a new batch of bullies. We've weeded out most of the ones that were already here. Maybe it's over now..."

"But you can't ignore the possibility that it could happen again. He's been through alot but history tends to repeat itself."

Jungkook, who has Jimin sitting on his lap, tucks his head into Jimin's shoulder. "Maybe you should stop being perfect so people won't be jealous of you or try to take you from me."

Jimin giggles. "I'm not perfect, though."

Mr. Choi tilts his head. "Well... I'll try to say this without sounding creepy, but, you're a really smart kid, you have a strong relationship, and if I looked like you I would like how I looked. That didn't sound creepy, did it?"

Jimin shakes his head. "It didn't sound creepy. But I'm confused... If perfection is a reason to bully someone, then why isn't Taehyung getting bullied?"

"Because no one wants to mess with him. Tae would rip their head off. You're too nice to fight back."

"Then maybe I should learn to fight back rather than running away. If I left and started homeschool or online school, they'd find a way to target me. Social media is a thing."

Mr. Choi sighs. "You make a good point... I think you're right about learning to fight back. If you can protect yourself, no one will waste their time trying to bother you."

-

Who's ready for boss ass bitch Jimin?

-