94

hint for chapter 100: title of the sequel

-

On the way to the competition, Jimin has a mini meltdown. "I'm gonna mess up and everyone will think I suck and Winwin will hate me and Ten will cancel my lessons-"

"You aren't gonna mess up."

"I learned this dance 2 weeks ago! I know I'm gonna mess up."

"Just calm down. Don't be negative."
-

They walk into the building and Winwin approaches them. "Hey kiddo. You ready?" Jimin starts sobbing and Winwin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook sighs. "He's scared."

"He shouldn't be scared. He'll do fine."

"B-but there's gonna be so many people..

"Just keep your eyes on me and pretend there's no one in the audience. Focus on facial expressions and technique."

Jimin nods and gives him a hug. Jungkook walks next to them on their way to the dressing room.

When they're getting dressed (in the outfits from the video), Jimim gets his head stuck in the shirt. Winwin helps him pull it down.

"Thanks, Winko."

"No problem Chickie."

Jungkook calls Jimin over. "What's Chickie?"

"It's just what he calls me."

"He has a nickname for you?"

"I call him Winko and he calls me Chickie or Chick."

"Don't you think he's being a little bit flirtatious?"

"Not at all. He's like a big brother to me. Also, he's dating Ten. We're just close because we're duet partners. Good chemistry is reflected in performances and it gives you good scores."

"At least it's just one duet."

"We might do more in the future if I we do well."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I like dancing with Winwin and Ten says we work well together."

"I wish I was a dancer so we could be duet partners."

"You couldn't dance to save your life. You're good at soccer."

"Can you come to my game tomorrow?"

"Of course."

"The people on my team are talking about you again. They act like I don't even exist and it fucking disgusts me. The things they say are so vulgar."

-